Chapter 92: Grace

I sat back awaiting his answer. I was smiling at him; he was looking at me with a far away look on his face. I waved my hands in front of his face, and I snapped my fingers, and he brought his attention back to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked and I grabbed my top and slipped it back on.

"I'm not sure." He answered.

"Talk to me." I urged him.

"This morning after you left, I felt something." He started, he brought himself closer to me and set me in his lap straddling him.

"Okay, what did you feel?" I asked him, did something happen? "Did I do something?" I asked him.

"No, love. No, never." He said giving me a quick kiss, and he rested his hands on my thighs. "Mateo, I've been friends with him my entire life, but before my mom died, she suspected we were more." He said whispering I almost wasn't sure if I heard him right. I think he needs to get this off his chest, so I just nodded and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I was asking him about something, I thought about doing, and as I was walking away from him, he grabbed me and brought me closer to him, it was like my body, started responding to him." I hope he didn't think I would judge him, I would never.

"Hey, look at me, I'm not judging. I kind of think you two together would be hot." I said thinking about it, Mateo getting a blowjob from Nate.

"I started thinking about that as well." He laughed but it sounded more like dry laughter. "Mateo, I don't think he would return it, I mean I know what we have, I understand it. For me to come on to him like that, I don't know where to start." He said running his hands over his face.

"You're saying you want to explore it?" I asked him, I wanted to be clear about his intentions. "You have feelings for me, right?"

"Yes, Angel. I kind of think I always will." He said looking at me smiling, I looked into his eyes, I don't think he would lie to me.

"Good. Let's hang out, I think the girls already got the memo." I said gathering my clothes I put my shorts back on and he got his pants back on. I grabbed his hand and lead him to his office and he unlocked it and we walked in. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I looked into his eyes and I started feeling my heart thumping hard, like the air was knocked out of me. "You know I care for you, right? I don't know what these feelings are but I have them." I asked him.

"Yes, I know." He leaned in to me kissing me he reached down grabbing my legs wrapping it around his waist. I wrapped the other around him, he kicked the door open and held me wrapping his arms around my back.

He dropped me slightly and I felt his hard cock rubbing against me, I gasped into the kiss, and started rubbing myself against him feeling me getting wetter. He dropped down I pulled away seeing he was sitting on a couch. He pulled my top back up and I realized his pants were unbuckled, I lifted my arms letting him. And he pulled me back to him with a hand on my back kissing him briefly. He lifted his hips up and I did the same bracing on the back of the couch letting him pull his pants off. He moved his legs kicking them to the side, he pushed me back down by my hips and I stilled feeling him at my entrance.

"You're so wet." He said and pulled me down slowly onto him, I moaned feeling him enter me inch by inch. I don't think I would ever get used to the two of them, I grabbed his shoulders, we were staring at each other breathing deeply. I started shifting my hips around to feel him better, and I leaned in kissing him harder than usual, his kiss was full of need, and another emotion I couldn't quite make out. It was full of force he pulled away biting my lip as he did.

I started moving up and down on his cock, clenching around him, closing my eyes, he leaned forward biting my neck lightly, kissing there. I grabbed his head keeping him there, I felt his cock twitch in me making me gasp, I started thinking about Nate and Mateo together. How they would look, Nate on his knees sucking Mateo off, his hand on the back of his head, I pushed my chest out and Nate started biting my breast, and he reached behind me grabbing my ass squeezing before slapping it.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, before moaning the sting feeling good as it went away naturally. I started dropping harder onto him his cock hitting me in the right spots, I moaned pulling him away from my chest kissing him. I pulled away from his kiss and bit his lip lightly as I pulled away and I felt his cock twitch once more, I ran my hands down his chest and started kissing him sucking as I pulled away. I bit his shoulder harder than I normally have.

"Damn, Grace!" he said pulling my head away from him. My thoughts began to go into a haze as he started flicking my clit, I rolled my head back, closing my eyes. He wrapped my hair in his fist and gripped my waist with the other I looked up into his eyes. He started picking me up dropping his on his cock harder, and faster, I bit my lip and started clenching around him I was close. He leaned forward and bit me, hard, harder than he ever has.

"Nate!" I screamed clenching around him as I came, he sucked making the pain go away, my actions were in a blur and I felt him come inside me. As I came down from my high one of his fingers were circling on my back, it was soothing. He other hand still on my hip, I had my arms wrapped him, and they felt weird. I brought my hands into view and saw blood on the fingertips.

"Are you ok?" I asked Nate, who had his head on my chest. He leaned back looking at me with a cocky grin, I looked at him confused and waved my hands in his face, and he grabbed them looking at them. He stood up not making an effort to drop me his arms wrapped my waist, he walked into a bathroom in his office, and turned on a light sitting me on the counter. I jerked off with a hiss relaxing after a second.

"I swear you do this on purpose. Turn around." I told him gesturing with my finger to do so. He did and my jaw dropped. There were eight scratches down his back the ones where my pinkies would have slightly lighter than the others. "You're bleeding!" I said jumping down off the counter washing my hands then looking for a paper towel drying them.

"I'm okay, Angel." He said turning back around to face me.

"Even so, I'm washing it off." I said motioning for him to turn back around, he looked at me and arched a brow, I gestured again and he did with a sigh.

"Fuck, babe." He said as he turned around looking at what I did. "If you're going to ask if I'm mad, the answer is hell no." He said with a laugh, I blushed walking over to him running a damp paper towel over them.