Chapter 52: Mateo

After the beginning show ended, we were basically counting down the routines until Grace's dance. Christi mentioned that Jordan told her it was to the song "Dangerous Woman" I thought that was very fitting for her. Christi said that the fact that Jordan chose that song means that she is obviously a strong woman, and she can't wait to meet her.

The lights cut off again as Chelsea walked off the stage, she did a solo routine, I forgot what the song was called. Organizing the songs and such isn't what me and Nate do, we are not really familiar with what the girls dance to. A pink set of lights slowly come on, and raised to face the stage, showing Grace, sitting in someone's lap. The figure behind her moved.

"What the fuck?" I whisper yelled gripping my armrests tighter in my grip. I promised Grace I would keep my anger in check and we all made a deal to talk to one another before getting angry.

"What the actual fuck?" Nate said seconds after me.

"You two didn't know she was dancing with another man?" Christi asked me.

"Hell no." I quickly answered. She actually started laughing.

"Of course, she didn't. She knew y'all would stop her!" She laughed still completely focused on the stage.

I looked to see her start dancing. She looked gorgeous amazing but every time that guy touches her, I feel a little worse. Our dances here sometimes have their intros a little longer and that seemed to be the case here. She started wrapping her hands around the pole doing a quick spin, not all the way around running back into his arms with him lifting her above his head.

The guy was very muscular and you can see he was trying to be careful with her the way they smiled at each other. I figured it was best for me just focus on her since I am so furious right now. I started focusing on her and how she moved getting lost in the way she carried herself. She looked so happy and proud, moving and dancing so smoothly. I zeroed in on her for the rest of the dance, before I knew what was happening it was past halfway through the dance, she jumped into his arms sliding down his front.

"Fuck!" Nate exclaimed.

He held her to his body sliding down to the floor as the song closed, then they were sitting in the exact position they were in the beginning. Now she was in her top and shorts, out of the dress, he leaned her forward leaning into her neck. They started moving against each other doggy style on the stage. Whoops and hollers filled the club once more as the song closed with them still moving. Meanwhile, I just sat there speechless, I thought that Grace or at least Taylor would have given us a heads up. I tried getting up but Christi stopped me putting her hands over mine.

"You two realize that if you storm down there and get mad your penises will be cut off by any one of the girls down there? Strippers operate on professionalism; their dances jobs are not meant to be used against them." She looked to both me and Nate, warning in her eyes.

"Understood." We both uttered simultaneously, she let our hands go so we both stood up. We both started walking out of the door we got into the hall to our offices, hearing a third set of footsteps behind us. We turned to see Christi following us, she held up her hands mocking surrender.

"Hey, I told you I wanted to meet her." She said smiling at us, so that's what she wants to see. Around us she is always about the gossip, girl drama, she knows basically everything about us and our personal lives.

We both knew not to even try we both sighed and kept walking. Right now, I am trying my best to walk calmly, to not assume anything, I want to hear whatever that was from Grace. Me and Nate walked shoulder to shoulder until we got to the bottom of the stairs turning to see Taylor waiting for us, arms crossed.

"Well, I guess it's good you're not storming down here." She greeted, turning back for us to see Jordan standing facing the opposite direction holding her phone up in front of her. She was taking a picture of Grace and that guy; he had his arms wrapped around her standing next to her. Grace saw us immediately making eye contact with us,

"If you're mad let me, explain." She said when Jordan walked away telling them both that she would send the photo to them. She walked to us, standing in front of us you could tell she was nervous.

"We are not assuming anything. We made a deal." Nate reasoned.

"Okay. I can work with that. Taylor told me not to tell you. Jordan too." She finished, it looked like her breathing was picking up.

"Let's just talk at our place." I stepped closer to her grabbing her hands attempting to calm her down.

"Where's my money ladies?" Taylor yelled. I looked up to see Taylor standing beside the guy, her hands were open at her sides.

A bunch of the girls hooped and hollered handing Taylor fistfuls of money. She started laughing and turned to get a handful from the guy. The guy, who I don't know the name of yet started walking towards us, stopping in front of us. The guy was now shirtless and in Grey sweatpants, his long brown hair in a bun on his head.

"I was sure I was going to get my ass beat." He said, Grace stepped up beside him. We both looked to Grace totally confused, she was clearly holding in a laugh she stepped over waving a hand.

"He's gay." She couldn't even finish without laughing. Quickly the whole room filled with laughter.