Chapter 84: Mateo

I kissed my way up her, slowly showering her with kisses as she was trembling coming down from her high. I met her gaze as she opened her eyes, and went in for a kiss, I swept my tongue over her lips asking for permission she opened, our kiss was full of everything I couldn't say and I poured myself into the kiss, and I started feeling like she was doing the same. Did she feel the same way?

I pulled away slowly giving her a kiss on the forehead, she immediately rolled over straddling me I could feel her soaking through my boxers. She started rocking on top of me and my cock hardened, twitching slightly. I wanted her to ride me, I grabbed her hips rocking her some more, she looked up closing her eyes pretty sure she was rubbing her clit on me. I closed my eyes reveling in the feeling and I felt her pull my shirt I grabbed it in behind my neck pulling it over.

"Yes." She moaned leaning forward showering kisses over my chest. I let go of her hips letting her have her way, she started sucking my neck. I closed my eyes holding her head there, liking the pain and the arousal I got from her. I felt her hands wander lower and she started playing with my waistband I felt her slide her hand in holding my cock in her grip.

"Grace, don't start something you can't finish." I warned hoping to urge her on. She rubbed the head I could feel her smearing my precum, I groaned clenching the sheets harder in my grasp.

"I intend to finish." I heard her mumble and I opened my eyes meeting her gaze. Usually, she was never so forward. I guess she didn't know she said it aloud, because she lowered my head stopping her movement. I didn't want her to stop, I liked that she was finding her voice. I grabbed her hips rubbing her back and forth she bit her lip.

"I didn't say to stop." I grumbled at her. She smiled sheepishly at me and leaned forward stealing my lips. I kissed her back she immediately opened letting me deepen the kiss and my cock twitched my body on fire under her touch.

"Fuck." She moaned once more and she started trying to pull my boxers down. I lifted my ass and she lifted herself up sliding them off, she speared herself onto me immediately.

"Grace!" I cried out lifting my hips up meeting her thrusts, she was fucking me hard and fast.

She lowered herself I felt her breasts on my chest nipples hard, she bit my shoulder making me groan beneath her. I needed to come apart I needed her to come apart, I was so close I could feel her insides quivering around me and her legs shaking. I was on fire, body coming alive under her, my muscles spasming under her. I could feel her everything, and it was making me insane, feeling her on top of me.

"Oh God." She said lowering herself once again on me, I reached up flicking her nipples in between my fingers and my other hand lower rubbing her clit. I looked down to where we were joined to see her juices dripping down my cock.

"Fuck Grace!" I groaned out and I dragged her down to me and I bit her neck. Making her go over the edge, I reached behind her and smacked her ass feeling her tighten around me and I went over the edge screaming her name.

As I came down from my high, I felt her legs shaking on top of me, she had her head on my chest and I was rubbing her back. My cock was still hard, I could never get enough of her, I could feel how sticky our thighs were together. I didn't put on a condom, did I? I lifted her up, trying not to make her panic and I looked down fuck I wasn't wearing one. I put her back down so she was straddling me, and I raised her up by the shoulder so I could tell her.

"Baby, I didn't wear a condom." I searched her eyes as she was staring back at me, I saw a little bit of panic, then a sense of calm.

"It's ok. I'm on birth control." I nodded already knowing that. And she relaxed and leaned back down lying on my chest. I started rubbing circles on her shoulder holding her in my grasp. I could always lay down like this with her, I could stay like this forever. Just me and her, and weirdly I wouldn't mind if Nate was here too. After a couple of minutes Grace pushed up off me, and I groaned loving the sight of her thighs covered in cum.

"Come here, princess." I said leading her to one door out of my room to a bathroom. She stopped behind me at the counter, the layout just like Nate's, and I reached for a cabinet beside the shower for a washcloth. I laid it on the counter, and I turned around to see her legs were shaking slightly. "Shower or bed?" I asked her, grin on my face, I might wake her up a couple times and give her a good workout.

"Bed." She smiled back at me. She might be thinking the same thing, I grabbed her hips and put her on my counter. She spread her legs and I could see her pussy clenching; I bit the inside of my cheek hiding my groan and stepped up to the sink turning on the water. I wanted to fuck her so bad, preferably against a wall, but I'm not pushing myself on her, my cock is so hard.

"What is it?" I heard her, whisper, as I was drenching the washcloth. I turned to her and realized I was still biting my lip, I freed it from my teeth and sighed, putting on my smirk.

"I want to fuck you." I said simply, I put the washcloth on her lower stomach and carefully started wiping away the mess. She put her hand on my arm stopping me, I looked up at her, her eyes on fire. She leaned forward her breasts pushing against my chest, her mouth next to my ear, she was breathing heavily.

"Please." She said, and that flipped a switch on in me, I threw the washcloth on the sink and grabbed her thighs spreading them. I thrusted into her, hard. I almost thought I was too hard; I felt her clench my cock. I closed my eyes lost in the feel of her.