Chapter 87: Grace

"Nate, fuck please." I mumbled in short gasps of frustration. I pressed my hips lower on his hand trying to grind against him, he pulled away again. "FUCK!" I yelled. I looked over to Mateo to help, I saw no movement from and I couldn't make out his face.

"Such a dirty mouth." Oh, so, now he speaks. I bit my lip, to keep myself from getting in more trouble at that remark.

"Please." I held back only letting that one simple word out. My head was laid back on the pillow, I was looking at the headboard. Nate's fingers were still thrusting in and out of me and short and soft. I was frustrated the fire building up slowly and diminishing fast Nate was doing so I couldn't get off. I bit my lip at the feel of him thrusting harder gasping, I need to take what they give me, maybe they would let me get off. Or maybe they wouldn't because I'm not apologizing.

"You're getting eerily, quiet." Nate stated against my stomach making me shiver under him. My breathing was coming out in short gasps, I was surprised I could calm myself so much.

"She's too quiet." Mateo low voice came through me making me shake even more. Nate thrusted his fingers in me.

"Fuck!" I couldn't help but let it out, I jerked my legs up higher spreading my legs even further. I wanted to come, but I wasn't going to apologize, I smirked to myself at the thought.

"What are you smirking at?" I jumped slightly, Mateo's voice coming through beside me. I looked over he pulled the chair closer to me, leaning over to talk to me.

"Nothing." I mumbled. FUCK! Nate flicked my clit making me thrust my hips to which he pushed them back down, I could feel the small fire in between my legs, my clit was throbbing, my pussy was clenching. I'm sure he could see how aroused I was. I bit my lip for me to not let the precious word through.

I felt the bed moving, Nate was crawling up he straddle my waist, he still had his boxers on. He braced himself on the pillows beside my head, leaning in to me, our gazes met, his eyes full of lust. I tried to put on my best poker face, he looked at me his eyes full of confusion, then shrugged looking to Mateo.

"Fuck it." He said and moved down again settling in between my legs I shivered at the feel of his breath on my wetness. He licked up my slit harshly, making me gasp, I looked over to see Mateo next to me.

"You can't come until we say, Angel." Mateo said brushing his lips against my ear. For some reason, I liked that he called me Angel, a shiver went through my body as he said that. He looked down seeing my reaction. "You like Angel, don't you?" He asked. I nodded immediately; my nipples hardened at the admission.

"Yes." I said my voice so raspy I hardly recognized it. He looked at me, fierceness in his eyes.

"You're my Angel," he said to me, and from that point I knew, I was theirs. Their angel, I like angel more than princess. Nate pulled away from me.

"Angel it is." He stated. The next thing I felt was his mouth against my wetness, flicking my clit thrusting his tongue in me, the fury lighting me up. I was so close, I wish I could grab his hair to keep him there, I needed to come, the fire was back at full blast. Mateo leaned over grabbing hair pulling hard, I arched my back as he stole my lips in a fierce kiss, it was teeth, tongue and desperation.

My actions were gone in a haze, our kiss, Nate's mouth on my pussy, it pushed my head into the clouds. My thoughts covering nothing but them, and them only, I was theirs, and only theirs. This was them claiming me, I strain remembering the way they were touching me, Mateo kissing me branding themselves on my soul, my heart feels full. I feel complete. Mateo pulled away kissing his way down my body, flicking my nipples with his teeth, Nate sucked my clit, hard, I don't know if I can hold it much longer. I need to come, and now, I am ready, I'm trying so hard to pull back to keep from going over.

"Come, Angel." Nate said thrusting his fingers in me, giving me exactly what I need, I pulled my arms in the ties, the pain mixing with pleasure as I saw stars closing my eyes lost in the pleasure. I felt Nate pull his fingers quickly replacing them with his tongue lapping me up, Mateo bit my shoulder lightly urging me on.

I don't know how it was before I opened my eyes, I looked to see Nate and Mateo beside me, I was sweating I'm sure my hair was matted, how long had it been? My arms were numb, I looked over to see Nate on my left holding one rubbing my wrist and looked over to see Mateo doing the same with my right. Nate leaned over kissing me on my forehead. I turned toward Nate as he pulled away and kissed him, he ran his fingers through my hair, keeping me there, my breasts pressing against his chest. He pulled us rolling us over my chest on top of his, our was full of want, need, I felt myself getting wet again, my pussy sensitive, he rolled over slightly pushing his hips up and I could feel his cock against my side.

"I want you." he spoke as he pulled away biting my lips making me moan.

I slid my hand down his stomach feeling his muscles contract at my touch, I reached the waistband of his boxers, and pulled them away, then held his cock in my hand. He thrusted hips up at the feel of me rubbing his precum around the head, I pumped him slowly, he groaned. I looked back up to him smiling, his eyes green eyes meeting mine and they were full of desire. Before I could blink, he was on top of me his hand over my throat, I shivered under him swallowing, I'm sure he could feel it. He started grinding himself down on my wet center making sure to brush my sensitive clit, making me buck my hips under him. He smirked down at me, before leaning down brushing my lips over my ear.

"When I'm done you won't be able to walk." He said, his voice was deep almost a rasp. My whole body shivered under him my whole body covering in goosebumps.