Chapter 8: Mateo

It was now 2 Saturday afternoon; I was making my way to the club, sporting a blue suit, white button-down, with a red tie. I decided to head there earlier than normal because I was getting kind of bored at home. I had just opened the door to the club, and what I saw I really didn't like. I heard girls clapping, Grace was on the pole. I balled my fists.

"You're learning fairly quickly," Jordan said walking towards Grace who was coming down off the pole. She didn't notice I'm here yet, good. I should've kept my hands off her yesterday I just couldn't help it seeing what Nate done to her yesterday.

My hands should've touched her first, I should've pulled that hair first. I was so jealous of Nate so I had to settle the score. I pulled away from her before I was ready to fuck her while she was bent over in front of me.

"You should be able to pull off the routine before next Saturday," What?!? She already had a routine? How had I not known about this? I quickly made my way up to the office which I'm sure Nate was hiding out. I almost broke the door with the force I used opening it.

"You already gave her a fucking routine?!?" I yelled asking Nate, he still hadn't looked away from his computer "Why not tell me? I should have been the first to know!" I said sitting down in his chair. He must've known I would react this way given he hadn't spared me a glance yet.

"Well, hello to you too." He said pulling his gaze away from the computer. "Jordan asked me after Taylor and Grace left if she could have an easy but nice routine to do, I agreed. I don't even know the details of the dance yet, she said she still had a bit to learn. I assume they are not working on it yet. they're probably just teaching her basic moves right now." He said looking calm as can be.

"Group dance? Solo? Duo? You know any of that?" I asked firing questions quickly, not sparing him enough time to answer. I don't want her here; she doesn't belong here.

"I don't even know that yet." He said looking back at his computer grinning. "Come on, don't tell me you won't enjoy the show, I know I will." He said almost cheerfully.

"If anybody touches her," I almost growling, my hands balling to fists.

"Who's going to touch her? The girls? I don't know if you saw her blushing when I pulled her ponytail but I believe she's into men." He said looking back to me.

"Yeah?" I said crossing my arms, I wasn't going to tell him about our confrontation in the bathroom. It happened between me and her it would stay between me and her.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about bro." He said looking back to his computer again. "Anything else?" He asked.

"Guess not." I answered getting up to leave. I opened the door going to make way to my office.

"So, I can either take you home or you can stay." I stopped hearing the faint voice of Taylor at the bottom of the stairs across the hall from my office door.

"I'll stay but I think I'm going to stay back here tonight. My legs kind of had a good workout." Grace answered, I heard movement I'm almost certain she had just sat down on the couch. I wish that leg workout would have come from me and not the damn pole. Oh, great, now I am jealous of a damn pole. I rolled my eyes at myself.

"It's nice having you here Grace, you can always be comfortable here." Jordan said, "I'll start getting our props and make sure our costumes are ready," she then said, I heard her heels clicking away. That was the thing about standing up here listening in, you can't hear behind the curtains, don't get me wrong, I'm glad though, the girls can have their privacy. It's hard to eavesdrop when they step behind the curtains.

I started thinking about what I was doing I shook my head at myself. I am now eavesdropping on the girls, not cool. I opened the door to my office, shaking my head at myself. Knowing she was going to be backstage by herself when the girls are onstage was too much information, I wish I hadn't known that, now I am going to be thinking about that all night.