Chapter 114: Grace

I just woke up and this nurse was about to tell me something.

"There is some bruising around your thighs." She whispered and I arched a brow. "You're pregnant as well, from what we can tell maybe a week maybe two. Congratulations." She whispered, she turned her and the doctor walked out.

I leaned up, I'm pregnant. There is a child growing inside of me right now. I looked down at my stomach and I started thinking. I looked over at Mateo and Nate, I don't what to say do I just say it? Do I want this child? Yes. I want this child I feel a little bit of me that is full of worry but I want this child. Should I tell them? I close my eyes and get ready to rip the band aid off, they may run.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper I open up one eyes looking to see their reaction but all I see are blank faces.

"I love you." Nate spit out and my eyes widened. Okay was not expecting that. "Can I touch you?" He asked and I looked him over before nodding. He held my hand. "I love you okay, I have for a while now, I'm not going anywhere." He spoke.

"I love you too." Mateo spoke he put a hand over Nate's hand and this feeling start running in my chest. I love them too. I looked back up at them and I smiled.

"I love you both too." I said not really knowing how to say this. They both smiled and kissed my forehead, Taylor walked in and she walked to my bedside without saying a word.

"Tell me he didn't..." She trailed off. I closed my eyes shaking my head trying to urge my mind not to go there.

"No, but please don't ask me what happened." I say and she nodded.

"Concussion means you are going to be here for twenty-four hours." She said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and I don't know how long I stayed like that with Nate and Mateo's hand on mine.

"Grace." I heard Taylor's voice I opened my eyes and I saw tears on her face. I looked over and I saw Nate and Mateo the same way.

"This wasn't your fault." I looked at all of them. "I don't understand why but I don't feel traumatized, when I woke up all I wanted was Nate and Mateo. Christi, I don't blame her, I don't blame anyone but myself." I said they all opened their mouths to say something but I raised a hand. "I can't tell you why right now, but I know I probably could've stopped it you can't tell me different." I said and they all visibly relaxed. Taylor walked over to the lights and turned them off.

"Get some sleep." Nate and Mateo said at the same time. They both sat down beside me in the chairs Taylor on my other side in another chair.

"No one is leaving your side." Mateo said gruffly, I smiled and I closed my eyes feeling tired and I slowly went to sleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I woke up hearing hushed voices and Jason was in the room. My insides tightened but I shook my head at myself. I heard him say my name in a hushed tone and I arched a brow.

"What about me?" I spoke and they all turned around, it was just Nate, Mateo and Jason now.

"Grace..." Nate trailed off looking down and Mateo would meet my gaze either. I looked at Jason.

"Just tell me." He started walking closer and I held up a hand. He stopped walking and nodded.

"It's been maybe six hours since you went to sleep and in all that time, the doctors have been operating on Nick. You stabbed, his aorta, the doctors went in through his abdomen because an intern misinformed them." He said and I looked at my hands, covered in bruises. "Grace." I looked back up at him. "He's dead." He said and nodded slowly taking in that information.

"Am I going to be arrested?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, the cops have been after this guy as far as their concerned you took care of a problem, and are not a problem." He said and I nodded. "I am very sorry for you went through and I'm sure what you are going through right now." He looked at the floor and walked out.

I looked down at my hands taking in what I did. Nick is dead. I stabbed his aorta. Nick is dead and I killed him. I'm pregnant. Nate and Mateo said they love me. I said I love them. I killed someone. Someone died at my hands. Every time I close my eyes now that I'm not in shock I see his face. I feel his hands on my thighs. A shiver goes up my spine and I shake my head. I close my eyes but then open them seeing Nick with his penis in his hand. Remembering he almost put it in me before I killed him.

"Grace." Mateo spoke. I shake my head. I can't. I killed someone, I let him get to me. I let him. I found him. He found me. I planned it. I walked down to the bathroom; I didn't have to go. Not really. I let him find me. I went looking for him. I didn't have to. "Grace!" Mateo yelled and I looked up at him.

"I see him, every time I close my eyes, I see him." I spoke and he walked to me he put a hand on my thigh and I flinch. He flinches back like I punched him. "I'm sorry." I shake my head; I pull up my knees under the blanket putting my head on my knees.

"Can I rub your back?" He asked and I think back not remembering Nick touch me there. My mind goes back to the memories about Blake and I open my eyes I dropped my knees facing them. They are real, I know they are.

"I remember things." I spoke and they all looked at me. "Things I don't want to remember." I whisper. "I am going to go through hell, because every time I close my eyes, I see Nick standing there. I remember him touching me..." A tear falls down my face.

"Grace, something tells me you need them more than you need me, and every bone in my body is going to say fuck no, but I am going to leave this room." Taylor spoke and I nodded, she left and the door shut.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" Nate asked and I nodded before shaking my head.

"Okay, I can tell you once, but I can't anymore. I don't want to repeat it over and over." I shook my head and they both nodded.

"Whatever you want, Angel." Mateo whispered.