Chapter 55: Grace

Note from the Author: Hey! I hope you guys are enjoying my book so far, I just wanted to leave this and say I hope everyone is well, and to say I am having personal issues right now with me and my family, and posts may not come as fast, from here for a couple days. Please stick with me and know that I'm trying to give you guys what you want, and to say my situation has been mentally draining for me and i may take a little longer than normal to post. I'm sorry and I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

It was now, Sunday morning, I was awake in Nate's bed. After I ate my supper, they wanted to watch a movie, I had them pick it because I would probably sleep, which I wound up doing after about 30 minutes of it starting. I went to sleep in Nate's lap, and I just woke up to feel his hand on my stomach, I thought I was the only one awake until I felt his hand go lower, I felt him lying beside me, his arm was wrapped around me.

"Can I?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

He lifted the top of my leggings and slid his hand under my panties cupping my sex, I rolled my head closing my eye pushing my hips further into his hand. I felt him move his finger hitting my clit making me bite my lip, he rested his finger on my clit not moving. I opened my eyes and pushed my hips up again silently telling him I needed more.

"I can't. Not yet." He muttered into my ear; I could feel his smile.

"Why?" I whined I looked down putting my head in the crook of his shoulder.

"It's been a while and Mateo isn't here." He said, rolling his hips, as he done so he was struggling. My whole body was on fire, I felt his still hand on me, I just wanted him to move. I started wiggling against hand, just slightly.

"Please." I whined. I heard the door click open, I looked up to see Mateo standing at the foot of the bed.

"Now." Nate said and then moved his finger against my clit, flicking it, then circling it over and over. I started pushing my hips pushing my pussy into his hand feeling my whole-body light up again. He moved his hand down thrusting his fingers in me, his fist on my clit, then stopped.

"Take them off?" Mateo asked, I looked up to see him looking at me. I nodded. He climbed on top of me sitting in between my legs, and quickly grabbed my leggings and pulled them off along with my panties.

His hands started moving again, his fingers pushing farther into me hitting my spot, making me clench my fists, my thoughts disappearing in pleasure. I felt him kissing my neck, I closed my eyes tilting my head back. I felt him turn over sitting up slightly, pulling away his hand, his face above mime, hair blond hair hovering over his eyes, that were on fire.

"You want me?" Nate asked looking back to Mateo still sitting in between my legs.

"Don't make her choose." He stated. He reached back and pulled a tie from behind him, smiling at me.

"Ok." I said simply nodding I knew they were going to ask me and right I just wanted relief.

Mateo simply nodded and tossed it to Nate, sat up letting him put it on me. He grabbed my shoulders turning me slightly putting it on, I felt another set of hands at my hips grabbing the hem. I nodded and my hoodie was taken off, I heard both of them groan. Someone pushed me and laid me on my back.

"I didn't want to take it off." I stated smiling knowing they were seeing my top from last night. I felt someone sit over to my right side, on the edge of the bed.

I felt someone grab my throat and kissed me hard, I could tell by how smooth his lips felt, it was Nate. I gasped into the kiss, he slid his tongue into my mouth, I couldn't see so I just kept my hands at my side. He pulled away little I leaned up following him he ran his hand up my neck and into my hair pulling, hard. I felt Nate crawl over me, straddling my legs, I felt him put a knee against my pussy pushing my clit again. I moaned into the kiss that was becoming more desperate, he moved one hand lower putting it on my left hip, keeping the other in my hair.

"Please." I moaned as he pulling away rubbing my clit against his knee more roughly. I just wanted to be touched, I wanted them to please me, I wanted them. I felt Nate get off the bed.

"So needy." I heard Nate mumble I felt him push his way in between my legs, I felt him hold himself up, putting his arms on both sides of my head. I breath against my face like he was leaning in.

"I need you." I uttered, the waiting for him to make a move was enough to put me on edge. I know he wants me to wait until I come on his cock because he didn't work me on his fingers long enough. I needed to push him over the edge.

"I'm taking my time." He spoke his lips touching my ear lobe.

I hadn't realized he was that close, I shivered at his low raspy voice. I felt him smile once again, he kissed his way down my neck fast, like he was desperate. When he got to my chest, I felt a hand reach the zipper on my top, it was so tight, I didn't even have to wear a bra under it. The zipper opened and the top fell down my shoulders, Nate tugged it off of me. He kissed his way down kissing my breasts, before leaning to my ear once again.

"Mateo is watching us; he's sitting in the chair." Nate whispered in my ear. "Let's give him a show." He finished. Then I felt the head of his cock at my entrance I stilled, moving my legs enclosing him in between my legs. I need him to move, I need to get off now, so yeah let's give him a show.