Chapter 71: Grace

I must have fell asleep because I don't remember anything after we were thirty minutes into a movie. I felt someone lay down beside me and I opened my eyes and Nate had laid down behind me. I looked around and Mateo was behind us on the couch and Taylor was gone.

"Taylor put Leo up and went to bed." Nate whispered behind me. I laid back down and he wrapped his arms around my waist, he started playing with the waistband of my pants. I adjusted the way I was laying putting his hand lower all he had to do was put his hand in my pants.

I don't know what it was about them but I always wanted them to touch me, I always wanted them around, I felt like if I didn't have them around, I would be lost. I loved when they touched me and Nate's smooth lips on mine, Mateo's rough ones, their gravelly voices.

"You know I wasn't trying to start anything; I was just fidgeting." Nate said. "Not that I would mind though." He finished and I could feel his smirk when he leaned into my neck nuzzling it.

"I know, you would never." I said teasingly, I know he was probably just fidgeting because sometime I would see him doing the same with his comforter at his apartment. He slowly slid his hand under my pants and he immediately felt of my pussy, he groaned.

"No panties?" He said and reached down lower and flicked my clit.

"No." I moaned out answering. I rolled over onto my back wanting to feel more of his hand. I heard someone walking over, I opened my eyes to see Mateo was standing over us.

"I just walked to get water, that was all I did." Mateo said teasing and sat down in the recliner that was behind my head. I felt my juices soaking Nate was still flicking my clit.

"So, fucking wet already." He groaned I felt two fingers enter me, I brought my hips up slightly meeting his fingers. He started thrusting them in and out of my flicking my clit with his thumb, I felt him started kissing my neck, and he bit me lightly. My body was on fire at his touch, goosebumps filled the places he wasn't touching, shivers went down my spine.

"Fuck." I groaned a little too loud, and I felt him withdraw his hand another coming to my mouth keeping it closed.

"If you want this you can't be loud," I looked up to see Nate hovering over me, his eyes glowing with desire. His wavy hair hovering over his eyes, he withdrew his hand from my mouth, then he kissed me, thrusting his fingers inside me at the same time.

I gasped into the kiss, he started flicking my clit once more, my mind went in a daze, consumed with pleasure, I felt him thrusting his fingers inside me over and over, he withdrew them and I felt his head at my entrance, I froze.

"Come on, don't tell me you're nervous," He finished thrusting inside of me, I clenched the blanket beneath us in my fists, closing my eyes. I felt his pelvis hitting mine, his cock hitting my spot, I started clenching around him consumed with pleasure. I liked the feeling of the hard surface beneath us, making my body come more alive, at his touch.

He held himself up propping his elbows on both sides of my head, he was thrusting in and out of me hard and fast, he bit my neck and I brought him down to me kissing him, moaning into our kiss, I started biting his neck and that made his cock twitch, I started sucking his neck, running my fingers through his hair, he reached down flicking my clit and thrusted once again really hard, making me go over the edge. I scratched his back biting my lips seeing stars.

"Fuck." He whispered, in my ear and I felt him come, his cock twitching inside me as he came.

As I came down from my high, I felt Nate getting up, Mateo taking his place, and I saw him walking out after pulling some sweats back on.

"He's going to get rid of the condom." Mateo said just as I was worrying, I did something wrong, I didn't even realize he put one on. I need to start paying attention. Mateo rolled over on his back not touching me or anything, he did that a lot. I slid closer to him, hugging his arm, I think he liked when I did that, I'm not sure.

I felt Nate sliding back in behind me, I didn't feel like I could walk to my room and I don't think they would mind me sleeping here, so I just kept my eyes closed, and tried to go to sleep.