Chapter 12: Grace

"You see?" Mateo asked Nate putting more pressure on my throat, "you want to help prove her otherwise," he said grabbing my hand to run it along his cock through his pants. He felt huge.

"Really?" Nate asked shocked at the question, I wasn't so shocked considering I had a dream with the both of them last night. Mateo nodded, Nate looked into my eyes, "Hell, yes." He said smirking.

"Wait what the fuck is going on?" I had to ask because I really didn't know how to understand what had been going on. I looked between the both of them.

"Do you not want to?" Mateo asked me, I really did it was just first I needed to understand what they both expected out of this. "We won't make you. We can talk if you'd like." Mateo said, I immediately relaxed because him saying that gave me the comfort to explain.

"Listen, I don't know where my confidence came from earlier, and no I don't regret what happened but we need to talk. I need to ask some things before we go any further with this. I need to know what you expect from me and what you want with me. I am not the kind of girl that just does this, first why have you taken an interest in me?" I asked looking between the both of them, I can't just keep the pleasure going without knowing what they expect and what their endgame is.

"Well, sweetheart I don't expect anything, I don't know what has drawn me to you but it is pretty obvious it is doing the same to you because of what happened earlier. I can probably speak for Nate when I say that as well because of what he did when you first met. I want you, that's all I know." Mateo explained, climbing off me sitting on the other end of the couch.

"Yeah, I kind of got that but for what? Sex? Relationship? Friends with Benefits? What are we doing?" I asked him. "I also need to know because your kind of my boss now, if you hadn't noticed." I had to point out because I wasn't sure they would go through with any of this because of that fact, but maybe I was blind.

"I don't care about being your boss, I want you, whatever way you want me you can have me. I would like you to be mine." Mateo started.

"I agree" Nate said sitting down in the chair in front of me.

"Why are you so sure about me?" I asked curiously because this was kind of a weird way to get a girl by any means.

"I can't speak for Mateo here but, I'll be honest, I haven't genuinely wanted anybody for a long time, when I saw you that day, you stirred me up and I knew I had to have you." Nate said making eye contact with me, and I can tell looking in his eyes he was telling the truth, taking off his blazer.

"Yeah, I think you speak for me as well, I have only fucked people to get my anger out and to get a distraction, until you." Mateo agreed. "I don't care that you work for me, and if the girls are the problem, then just be straight up, I don't think the girls would mind." He said, scooting closer to me.

"No, the girls aren't the problem, I've been with them for a while now, I don't think they would judge me for that. I was just confused why you were so upfront, and if you were concerned about me working for you." I said blushing a little.

Mateo put his arm around me and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "if you are concerned about having to choose, we have shared one time before, it was a one-night stand but I'm afraid that won't be enough with you." He starting kissing my neck. I leaned back to give him better access. "What do you say darling?" he asked in between kisses.

"Please." I said wiggling getting anxious. He grabbed my neck to make me look into his eyes.

"I'm going to need a yes or a no." he said simply. I looked to Nate to see his eyes light up, hands twitching like he wanted to touch me.

"Yes" I said, they both looked so relieved I had said it. Nate moved to my right-side kneeling. It was only 7 which meant we had until about 12 unless, they had other plans. I have never felt this kind of pleasure ever since I was 17 years old, I don't think I want this night to end.