Chapter 23: Grace

Did he just say that?

"I said sit on my face." He said reaching over to grab my hand.

Yeah, so I guess he did say that. All of a sudden, I felt arms wrap around, me and I was put down straddling Mateo's chest. I looked over to see that Nate did it, he looked at me smirking. I looked over at him still confused.

"It's ok, baby." Nate said running his fingers through my hair sitting down in the chair beside the bed. I looked down to see Mateo looking up at me. He smirked, look me up and down.

"Damn, you look amazing like this." Mateo said laying his head back licking his lips. He grabbed me thighs, "Come here, put your hands on the headboard." he said. I blushed.

I rose up on my thighs, and scooted where I was hovering over his face, I grabbed the headboard. He used his fingers to flick my clit, I gasped and rolled my head back. He reached up and pinched my nipples, making me close my eyes. He used his other hand and thrusted his fingers in me, I bucked my hips.

"Such a pretty pussy," I heard him say, he removed his fingers, "Sit," as he said that he grabbed my thighs and pulled me down, I immediately felt his mouth, I moaned, and rolled my head back.

He started sucking my clit, making me gasp, and roll my hips. I felt my eyes roll back then I felt his tongue in me, making me grip on the headboard harder. I could feel his stubble rubbing my clit, making the experience even better. I felt him pull away.

"You taste so fucking good." He said immediately going back to sucking my clit, shivers went down my spine, I rolled my head to the side, now feeling his scruff rubbing my clit, making me see stars. He used his fingers to thrust back in me. I looked over to see Nate watching, smirk on his face.

"You look, amazing riding his face baby." He smirked at me, Mateo licked my slit, making me jerk closing my eyes and rolling my head back again. Mateo reached up and started twisting and pulling my nipples till they were stiff peaks.

I was rolling my hips back and forth, riding his face, while he sucked my clit and thrusted his fingers in me. He started sucking me, putting his tongue in me, making me stars, and soon after I went over the edge seeing stars. I leaned my head forward my eyes closed, catching my breath, Nate picked me up and put me in his lap. Mateo rose up looking at me running his thumb over his bottom lip smirking.

"You taste amazing, baby." Mateo said, I jerked feeling fingers go in me. I was still in a daze, I looked to see Nate, sucking his fingers, smirk on his face.

"I wish that would've been me." Nate said kissing my neck. I leaned back still in a daze. I shifted feeling Nate's erection under me, I rocked back and forth a tiny bit. "Don't do that." He groaned rolling his head back, closing his eyes.

I looked at him smirking, "Why not?" I said rocking a bit more. He immediately grabbed my throat. Seriously, what was up with them and the throat grab? He shifted to where I was the one in the chair and he was on top of me, standing in between my legs. I felt flush. He reached behind me pulling my hair down.

"Do you want it?" he said looking me in the eye his dark blond hair hovering over his eyes that were on fire. "If you want it just ask, baby."

"Please," I said writhing beneath him, he smirking, and put one knee directly in front of my pussy.

"Please what? Come on, use your words." He said, tightening his grip on my throat urging me to answer. He moved his knee up rubbing it against my sensitive clit. I moaned.

"Please fuck me." I said nervously blushing even more.

"Greedy little thing." He said pushing his knee harder against me making me buck my hips against it. He leaned in and started to kiss me, knee still where it was. He lifted the top of his knee a bit making his kneecap go up and down rubbing me. I whimpered into our kiss.