Chapter 57: Nate

I spent most of the night watching Grace sleep, I guess after I saw her with Mateo, I fell back asleep, because the next thing I remember is waking up to her eating beside me. She turned to face me, smiling and she had another coffee mug on her tray.

"Hey. I didn't want to leave you." She said giving me the mug. I looked around wondering why Mateo wasn't in the room. She must've read my thoughts because then she spoke.

"He had an emergency meeting something about some shares with a club he had. There was an issue with the payment." She explained. I nodded taking a sip and putting it back on the tray,

"So, you're dreaming about us, huh?" I asked her smirking. She turned to look at me blushing, trying to hide a smile.

"Sometimes when I wake up, I don't remember the dreams. When you started touching me it came back in glances." She explained. "When I hadn't seen you for 3 days, I had dreams about you both. I remembered those because I wasn't so drained then." She finished.

"When you were sleeping sometimes, we could hear you moaning." I told her. Sometimes after she fell asleep Mateo would link me into the call, she would call me first, then call Mateo, then fell asleep. We didn't know what she was moaning about but we didn't want to embarrass her, because we liked the phone calls.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She asked laughing. I smiled at her laugh, I loved her laugh, I could go on forever hearing that laugh. I love her. No, I did not seriously just think that isn't it to early. I shook my head chasing away the thoughts before answering.

"We didn't want to embarrass you." I said to her, I leaned forward kissing her forehead, and I turned over putting my feet on the floor to go to the bathroom.

As I padded my way over, I started thinking about what I feel. I feel something for her, I don't like being away from her, I have not thought about another woman the entire time we've been doing this. If anyone were to try and hurt her, I would kill them if I had to no question. I feel like I can't live without her, but isn't this too early to be feeling any of these things? Am I crazy if I told her? Should I even tell her?

When I'm with her all thoughts fly out of the window. I don't know what to do with myself around her, I don't want to upset her, I only want to see her happy. I can't imagine hurting her. I would kill myself if I hurt her. She consumes me, makes me feel like myself, happy, makes me feel safe, like when I'm with her, I feel like if she left there would be a big hole where she is supposed to be. Like I don't have her, I'm in trouble. I cleaned myself up taking off the condom washing my hands. I looked in the mirror at myself, seeing my hair falling over my eyes, my eyes were like orbs of light in my reflection.

"Are you ok?" She asked, I looked behind me to see I never closed the bathroom door. I turned off the faucet turning to answer her.

"Yes, I'm ok." I muttered lost in thought. I feel like I love her, should I tell her? I need to talk to Mateo, after she leaves see if he feels the same way. He's never spent the night in a girl's bed or in bed with a girl, the fact that he did it the other night. I heard rustling on the bed.

"Nate?" I heard the voice much closer than before. I turned around to see her at the bathroom door, looking at me concerned.

"Grace." I turned to her teasing her tilting my head at her. I walked to her, stopping in front of her, before grabbing her shoulders kissing her, she gasped into the kiss. She ran her hands up my back and into my hair, I reached down running my hands down her back, grabbing her ass in my hands squeezing. I deepened the kiss further my thoughts disappearing in a haze, I ran my hand lower she lifted her leg up, I grabbed it lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around me.

"Are you sure you're, ok?" She leaned back asking me. I figured I should be slightly honest with her, so I answered.

"Just thinking." I said I reached around to her front flicking her clit with my thumb, she pushed her pelvis more firmly against me, rubbing her pussy against my cock.

"I always want you." She whispered in my ear. Damn, I could hear that every day, and the feeling is very mutual.

"The feeling is very mutual." I said lifting her up and down my cock rubbing her clit to make my point. I love her, I love the look on her face when she comes apart, I loved seeing her on that stage and that she was mine when she did it. I love her, and I can't tell her not yet not until I talk to Mateo, but the way I feel the way we all are together, she must feel the same way. She has too.