IMPORTANT, Please read!

Important!

This book is going under extreme editing and changes. Changes that needed to be changed.

The story's name was changed from Insomnia to Rule the world.

For new readers, there will be comments that will not make sense. Ignore them. They're from the old version of this story.

For old readers/RR, I've changed most of the story line because it was really bad. I have grown in how I write, these changes needed to be made.

The plot/story was changed drastically, most of the OC characters were removed or changed, I had too many and I didn't like some of them.

The main OCs face claim was changed and so was her name I am not vibing with her old name face claim anymore, wasn't feeling it.

With that said, if you read the original version of this story and know the original OC's face claim, feel free to use it instead of the new one.

This will be a SLOW BURN! And a AGE GAP!

In the old version, it wasn't a slow burn. Daryl and the OC got together in like the fifth chapter. It was a mess and I hated it.

Also, Daryl and the OC did have a age gap, she was 18. But now she's 24/25.

I hope you understand that these changes needed to be changed.

If you don't like the changes, don't read.

I hope you enjoy RULE THE WORLD!