070

DEVIL DOESN'T BARGAIN, part one-070

"We'll take your weapons." The man declared. He didn't give the group time before pointing his gun at Carl. "Now."

Matilda kept her eyes glued to her brothers as their father spoke.
" We can talk about—"

"We're done talking." The man cut in coldly. "Time to listen."

Matilda flinched as a Savior stepped in front of her and takes her bow and arrow, gun, and knife.

"That's yours, right?" the man spoke to Carl. Matilda watched as the man leaned toward her brother. "Yeah, it's yours. Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees."

A group of Saviors made a move towards the stretcher but Abraham growled at them.

"Hold up," He snapped. "We got it."

The group backs up and allows Rick and Abraham to lower Maggie safely to the ground. Aaron helps support Maggie before lowering themselves to the ground.

Rosie kneels on the other of Maggie as her sisters kneeled on the other side of Aaron.

"Gonna need you on your knees."

Rick nods and lowers himself down next to Kelly, his eyes going between his children. As the rest of the group kneels, Matilda was between Lee and Carl on the far side from their father.

"Dwight, bring them out!" The man shouted.

Dwight pulled open the back of a van as people of their group stumbled out. Daryl comes first, who was wrapped in a blanket. His skin was shaded paler, blood seeps through the blanket from his left shoulder.

Matilda reached out for her oldest brother's hand as tears welled up in her eyes, staring at her husband. Michonne, Glenn, and Rosita followed after him as the man knocked on the RV.

"Let's meet the man."

Matilda's eyes focused on the ground as the door opened and the sound of metal scratching the dirt. Heavy boots crunched on the ground, as the man spoke.

"Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep, it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon."

Matilda glanced up, her eyes trained on the man. The man was an overly cocky smirk as he steps closer to the group and scans over them, left to right.