106

HEART TO HEART-106

HEART TO HEART-106

"Daryl, what'd she say? Are they okay?" Enid asked as Daryl and Max walked back into the Hilltop.

Daryl nodded. "Yeah, they will be. We got to hand back the girl. Where's Henry?"

"I don't know. Why?" Tammy Rose replied as they walked towards the jail.

"He's gonna want to say goodbye."

"Daryl, Tara, and Yumiko went to get Lydia," Magna said as she walked toward them.

Max frowned. "What do you mean?"

"She decided while you two were out there when she saw Luke and Alden." The woman answered as Yumiko and Tara hurried toward them.

"Hey, she's gone."

Daryl growled. "How you mean she's gone?"

"Her door was open key was in the lock," Tara said, as something clicked in Max's brain.

"Henry. He must have let her out," Max signed.

"Daryl, you know we have to do this," Tara says.

The redneck nodded. "Alright, split up. Find Henry, we find the girl. Max with me,"

After the Dixons searched multiple places around Hilltop, Daryl grabbed one of Henry's shirts from the boy's bag, hopped out of the trailer, and whistled for Dog.

"Dog! C'mon, smell," he said, placing the shirt at Dog's nose.

Dog barked, racing off towards the scent lead making Daryl and Max hurry after. The dog lead the pair to the stack of wood crates, the teenager knew about the secret exit.

"Wait, watch out, Dad," he said, picking up the door of the secret passage. "Hidden exit, used it during the war with the Saviors. Henry and Lydia must have gone through here."

"Shit," His father muttered, looking down into the passage.

"They snuck out?" Enid said as she and Addy came up behind them.

"Yeah. Go tell the others. I can track 'em,"

Addy shook her head. "You don't have to. I know where he probably took her."

Shouting echoed from the first gates as Daryl pointed to it. "Go see what it is,"

"I can get Henry and Lydia," Enid said, stepping closer to the oldest Dixon.