081

MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD, AND  GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES, part one-081

MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD, AND GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES, part one-081

A/n: don't hate me.

THE NEXT DAY

Maria was locked in the cell since last night after Matilda had tried to attack her. The pregnant woman had swiped Rosie's knife, trying to kill her biological mother who she honestly thought was dead.

It been a while since the governor had attacked them at the prison and when Philip had motioned Maria had ran off. Matilda assumed that the woman was dead, hoped her biological mother was dead.

But the monster never leaves.

They had trusted Dwight, letting him go last night with some of the group still iffy on the man. Matilda didn't really trust the man, but she trusted her husband.

The Scavengers pulled into the gates of Alexandria in garbage trucks and on bikes. Daryl, Rosie, Rosita, and Aaron were setting up a bomb to explode when the Saviors were here.

As everyone get in their position, Matilda was on the ground with her oldest brother, her husband, and few of the other members of her group, along with the trash people.

She looked over at Lee, who held a machine rifle in his arms as he looked wearily. Moving closer to him, Lee looked at towards her, she could see the purple bags under his eyes and the run down expression.

"Hey, you okay?" She whispered as their father talked with Rosita.

"Yeah, just anxious." Lee replied, looking at her. "What if this doesn't work? How do you know we can trust those trash people?"

"I don't know. Dad seems to trust them."

Lee sighed. "Yeah, but some of the people he trusted turned on him. Shane, the people who ate humans, Gabriel at one point, gave a reason for dad not to trust him. How are those people any different? They could be leading us in a trap and we have no clue."

Matilda knew her brother had a point. The scavengers could be leading them into a trap and they have no clue. Her father did have a track record of trusting the wrong people, and her brother was right about that.

"If it is a trap, we can't do anything about it. There's no time. All we can do is trust dad and Michonne, and if this goes south, then we fight. For our people." Tilly said, glancing at the trash people near them.

"What if one of us dies?" Lee asked as Vehicles engines was heard coming down the road.

Matilda grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Then we die trying to save our people. Our world."