003

SORE LOSERS -003                           

SORE LOSERS -003                           

"Walker. Walker!"

Matilda and Dale heard from outside of the RV, they shared a look before stumbling out of the vehicle.

"Just the one?" Her father asked, coming over to the blonde woman.

Matilda reached up her hand, shielding her eyes from sun as she tried looking out into the field for the walker.

"I bet I can nail it from here." Andrea picked up the rifle as Rick shook his head.

"No, no, Andrea. Put down the gun." Her father ordered the blonde.

The dark haired girl pulled out her bow as T-god and Shane came from the tents.

"You'd best let us handle this." Shane said, holding an pickaxe.

Rick held out his hand, stopping his friend. "Shane, hold up. Hershel wants to deal with walkers."

"What for, man? We got it covered." Shane said dismissively.

"Damn it!" Her father cursed, hurrying into the RV and grabbed a gun.

Matilda stayed with Dale and Andrea, watching as her father sprint after her dickface of a friend, T-dog and Glenn. Her head snapped up to the blonde woman when she heard the rifle cock.

"Andrea, don't you dare!" Matilda said, quickly. "You can't shot!"

The woman ignored the pleading of Dale and Matilda as she set herself up right for a clear shot.

Matilda's head ping-pong between the woman and the four men running towards the walker.

"Andrea, don't." Matilda shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, Matilda."

The dark haired girl watched in realization that the walker wasn't a walker when the four men stopped in front of it.

"That's not a walker." She shouted. "Andrea, that's not—"

Bang!

A gunshot rang out as Andrea fired the shot causing the person to hit the ground. Matilda took off running as she yelled.

"Andrea, you idiot!"

Dale and Andrea hurried after the girl, running as fast as they could behind Tilly. When Matilda got closer, a gasp escaped her lips seeing Daryl hanging from Shane and her father, unconscious.