038

NOBODY LEFT BEHIND-038

"What's that?" Maggie asked, walking over to a sign with Lee, Lola, Bob, and Sasha following.

"Terminus." Bob said, reading the sign. "When we were out on the to the veterinary college, we heard a message about this on the radio."

"They were broadcasting?" Maggie asked, looking at Bob.

"What did it say?" Sasha asked.

"Couldn't make it out. I only know becuase I'm seeing it now. Those who arrive survive. " Bob explained.

"We should go." Maggie said which made Sasha shook her head.

"I throught we were looking for Glenn and Kelly."

"If Glenn saw one of these, he would go looking for me looking for him. Kelly too. Look at this map. All there tracks from different diretions leading to the same place."

"It's far. And we don't know if there are other signs." Sasha argued as Bob stood it the middle of them awkwardly.

"You don't think this is the only one." Maggie aruged back.

"This is the best lead we've had so far. It was says sanctuary. That's just reason to try. Others from the prison could be there. Tyreese. Kelly, Daryl, Beth, Rick." Bob said, cutting in.

"If it sounds too good to be true...Maybe if Glenn saw one of these, maybe he felt the same way." Sasha said, looking at Maggie.

"He wouldn't. He'd believe, I know."

"What do you want to do, Sasha? Keeping making these circles from the bus? Or are you talking about us starting to do something else? We're not splitting up. That can't happen. We also have a kid to look after. You want to take a vote or something?" Bob says, standing next to Maggie.

Lee and Lola stood next to Bob, agreeing with Maggie. They need to go there, their family might be there. His sisters, brother, and dad.

"We don't need to vote." Sasha said, walking away. The four of them smiled at each other as they followed.

***

"Where's Maggie?" Bob asked looking around for Maggie.

They had set up a camp for the night, with metal boards around them.

"Getting more firewood." Sasha said, trying to a can of beans with her knife. "Still bleeding?"

"Barely. So tell me..."