063

DINNER BELL-063

DINNER BELL-063

Daryl drove towards Alexandria faster as the group had a bad feeling something was happening and they need to get there. Up ahead, a group of bikes was in the middle of the road, blocking them from passing.

"What the hell?" Abraham muttered as the van came to a stop. 

The leader got off his bike and waved towards them. "Why don't you come on out, join us in the road?"

They all climbed out of the truck and stood in front of it.

"That's great. It's going well right out of the gate. Now, step two, hand over your weapons." The leader said.

"Why should we?" Daryl says, looking at the leader.

"Well, they're not yours." The leader replied.

"Whose are they?" Sasha asked.

The leader stepped forwards. "Your property now belongs to Negan. And if you can get your hands on a tanker, you're people our person wants to know. So, let's get those sidearms, shall we? Right now."

Daryl pulled out his gun, handing it to him as the man did the same with Sasha and Kelly when he got to Abraham, the red-haired man refused to give his weapon.

"If you have to eat shit, best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. It goes quickly."

Abraham handed over the gun, as the man walked by to his bike.

"Who are you, people?" Kelly asked, watching as the man turned back towards her.

"I get the curiosity, but we have questioned ourselves. And we'll be the ones asking them while we drive you back to whenever it is you call home. Take a gander at where you hang your hats. First, though, your shit. What have you got for us?"

"Yeah, you just took it," Daryl replied.

"Come on. I mean, can we not, okay? There's more. There is always more." the leader sighed when neither Daryl, Kelly, Sasha, or Abraham spoke. "T, take my man to the back of the truck, start inside the back bumper, work your way to the front."

T shoved Daryl towards the back of the van as Abraham glanced at the woman of his group as the leader spoke to them. "Bite, chew, swallow, repeat."

"Who's Negan?" Abraham asked. He didn't get a reply, only a gun pointed at him. Kelly and Sasha shifted slightly, as the leader spoke again.