079

TRASH PEOPLE-079

TRASH PEOPLE-079

After finding the note that Gabriel left, Matilda and half of the group went to where the boathouse was, and followed the footprint tracks on the ground. The tracks lead the group to grassy open space with buildings.

Matilda stayed with Aaron as her father motioned for them to fan out. In her hand was the hammer that Ty had given her when a bang echoed through the air making the group stand in alert.

The dark haired woman looked towards the sound and saw multiple people standing with guns pointing at them. Matilda looked around as her and Aaron went back to back, a large group of people came out from behind buildings.

The group of people surrounded Matilda and her group with weapons pointed at them. Tilly held out her hands as more people came out.

A few of the people took the group's weapons before leading them through a junkyard. One of the people opened up a crate before walking in with everyone following.

Exiting out of the other side of the crate, Matilda looked around at the people that started to walk around them before stopping in two circles surrounding them.

Tilly made contact with Michonne and her father where she was standing next to Aaron. Her father nods to both of his girls as a woman spoke.

"Are you a collective or does one leader?"

The woman behind her father shoved him into the middle of the circle. "This."

A woman with light brown hair that was cut in a weird bob stand in front of Rick.

"Hi." Rick said. "I'm Rick."

"We own your lives. You want to buy them back? Have anything?" The woman asked.

"Well, you have one of my people. Gabriel. I want to see him first. Then we can talk."

The trash queen to the woman behind Rick to got get Gabriel. A few seconds later, she came back with the dark skinned man who thankfully wasn't hurt.

"The boat things you took got taken. Saw them, so we took the rest. And we took him." The woman said, titling her head towards Gabriel.

"Well, then you know we have nothing to but back our lives with. That's what you'll have soon—nothing. Becuase me and my people already belong to that group who took those supplies from the boat. They're called the Saviors. They own our lives. And if you kill us, he'll be taking something from them. And they will come looking. You only have two options when it comes to the Saviors—either they kill you or they own you. But there is a way out. Join us. Join us in fighting them." Rick explained.