034

FOLLOW THE TRACKS-034

"It's gonna get dark soon. Where are we going?" Lizzie asked, standing behind Matilda and Tyreese.

They both stopped and turned towards the girls, Matilda was holding her sister on her hip. They escaped the atteck by running into the woods, they were walking on a dirt path.

"Farther. Come on." Tyreese answered, looking at Lizzie and Mika.

"Is everyone dead?" Lizzie asked, slowly walking behind them.

Tyreese and Matilda didn't answer, only continued to walk. The dark haired girl didn't want to think about Daryl, her brothers or her dad were dead, but the nagging in her brain told her different.

"You all right?" Matilda asked when the group stopped to get some rest for the night.

She was leading against a tree, knees bent, next to Tyreese with Judith on her thighs resting against her chest and Max was curled up next to her. Her sister started to cry, making Matilda rub circles on the baby's back.

"They're gonna here her." Mika said, quietly.

"Shh. Shh, Judy, it's okay. You're okay, Papillon." Matilda stood up, rocking her sister. (Butterfly)

"We shouldn' be out here." Lizzie said, who was sitting on a log arcoss from them.

"We'll find a safe place soon. We will." Tyresse said, over Sammy's cries.

Lizzie walked over to them with a bottle in hand, giving the bottle to Matilda. "Here."

Matilda feed her sister as Max came over to her. Ruffling though the trees caught their attention.

"Walkers!" Mika cried, standing behind Max and Matilda.

"Here, come on." Tyreese said as they hurried away from the ruffling.

They continued to walk until morning, Judith woke up fussing as the little girls walked towards a grape bush.

"Look, grapes." Mika said to Lizzie as they stop at the bush. "Can we eat them?"

Matilda glanced at Tyreese, who nodded. "Yeah, they're good."

Mike pulled a bundle of grapes off the vine before turning to Lizzie. She handed some to Max, who stay next to the woman he thought as his mom.