152

I'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN-152

Max pushed away Walker as it was coming for Alice, stabbing it in the head before another one grabbed him from behind. As he turned to push the Walker, Alice came up and stabbed it in the head when the creature went to bite him.

He pushed his girlfriend towards the alleyway, his hand quickly touching his shoulder before sprinting down the alley with what's left of his group. When they got to the hospital, Rosita, Eugene, and Rosita spilt from the group to go find their kids.

Max kissed his girlfriend on the head. "I'll find our little girl. I'll find her!"

He run off and caught up with the three others as they ran towards the kids center. Rosita bursted out the door, storming with the boys hot on her heels and headed towards the nursery where the crying was coming from.

They burst through the door of the nursery where Coco, Mariam, and his daughter was trapped underneath a overturned crib. Max and Rosita took out the three walkers before the woman flipped out the crib and took her daughter into her arms.

Max dropped to his knee in front his daughter who was crying her little heart out. He careful picked up his newborn daughter, holding her to his chest as a sob ripped out of his throat. "It—it's okay, BB. I got you. I got you, baby girl."

"Rosita! Max!" Eugene shouted as he stumbled through the door with Gabe. He immediately went over to Mariam and picked her up, comforting the child as he looked at Max and BB. "Is that BB? Is she okay?"

Max sniffed, nodding. "Yeah, it is. She's okay."

"We got Mercer. Any update on the kids?" Zeke's voice came though the walkie.

"We found them." Gabriel replied, looking down at his daughter.

"And BB?"

Gabe looked over at the newborn baby girl. "Yeah, we found her. She's okay."

"Thank god. We'll see you at the hospital."

Gabe helped Max wrapped his daughter in a baby wrap on his chest and made sure BB was secure before he went and helped his girlfriend with Coco. Mariam was strapped to Eugene's back as they headed towards the hospital. Before they could get there had to go through a horde and was their car was surrounded by the fuckers.

"Rosita, where are you?" The walkie talkie crackled with Carol's voice.

"We went through a horde of walkers. Oh, my god. Our ride is fucked!" Rosita answered to putting the walkie into Gabe's backpack.