134

UNDERGROUND TUNNELS, part two-134

The group kept moving after the agreement between Maggie and Negan, the tension was unbelievably high and almost as suffering as this tunnel was. Max hated to admit he thought Negan was right, even Violet who hates the man thought he was right.

He loves Maggie and he knew she had good intentions, but in his opinion she was doing it all wrong. He agrees that they need the food as fast as possible but risking their peoples lives in process and not considering others advice, isn't the way it should be done.

"Shit." Negan says, shinning his flashlight down the tunnel.

At the end of the tunnel was a train that was stuck and blocking the path. Then Alden's flashlight suddenly dies. "Need a battery swap. Gage?" Everyone turned to look for the teen but him not Roy was behind them anymore. "Gage? Roy?"

"Has anyone seen them?" Frost asked.

"They took our supplies. Ammo clips, rations." Gabe informed them.

Frost sighed, throwing up his hands. "Oh, great. That's just great. It's this asshole's fault. He scared them off."

"Shut up!" Violet snapped. "You don't time to play the who's fault is it game. We have bigger problems."

She pointed the way they just came, Max looked and saw a herd of walkers coming towards them.

"Cut them off." Daryl ordered making Gabe nod. "Agatha!"

Max took out the rest of the walkers in bag with Gabe, Alden, and Negan. They hurried to the train, on either side was block as Gabriel and Alden tried to open the door with the crowbar, but it didn't budge. The rest came over, Duncan tried slamming his shoulder into the door but that still didn't work.

"Can we get around it?" Maggie asked.

"No, block on both sides." Max replies.

"It's a choke point. We don't know what on the other side. Up top. Go, all the way up." Daryl declared as everyone started to climb. Suddenly Dog ran in underneath the train, causing his owner to follow him.

"Meet me at the other platform." Max's dad told his son and Maggie.

Max snapped his head towards his dad, confused. "What? Wait, dad! Wait!"

"Kid, go!" Negan grabbed the boy by the shoulders and pushes Max towards the train. "Climb, go."

Max started to climb as his dad disappeared underneath the train, following his dog. At the top, he went to follow the others, but stopped when Negan stood beside him alone.