075

EDITH ROSE DAVIS-075

Rosie and Carl followed the bat wheeling devil towards a dark wooden door. Negan sent the pair a smile before he pushed open the doors revealing seven women.

Each of the women were a little black dress with black heels, the room was decorated in a luxury type of way. Rosie's eyes scanned around the room before they landed on a familiar woman.

Luna was sitting on one of the couches, comforting one of the other woman when her eyes met Rosie's. The woman's eyes widen, staring at her boyfriend's sister.

"Rosewood." Luna mumbled quickly before her eyes locked on Negan's.

"Ladies. Don't mind the kids." He said before turning his head towards Carl. "I know. Every woman where you're from dresses like they do the books at an auto shop. You're gonna want to look at their titties. It's cool. I won't mind. They won't mind. Knock yourself out."

As Negan turned back to his wives, Carl glanced towards Rosie who had her eyes locked on one of the wives.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, dear wife?" The devil asked the dark haired woman on the other side of Luna. "Make yourself comfortable, kids."

The Grimes boy watched the man walked away towards the dark haired woman as other woman came up to them. The woman was tall, strawberry blonde with icy blue eyes and a pale face.

"Rosewood, what are you going here?" She whispered so quietly that only the two of them could hear.

Rosie glanced towards the devil before looking back at Luna. "I'm here to get you out of here."

"What about him?"

"He's here for a different reason. Look, I need to get you and the baby out of here." Rosie said, glancing at the woman's stomach. "Wait, did you have them?"

Luna's stomach was flat, not round as the redhead inspected. She must of had the baby.

"Yeah, I did." Luna said, nodding. "I had her a month before I was supposed to have her."

"Her? She's a girl." Rosie's face soften a bit.

"Her name is Edith Rose Davis. After you and Eddie." Luna smiled weakly. "But, Rosewood, I need you to take her. I can't—"

Luna was cut off by Negan, who walked over and placed a hand on her back before whispering something in her ear. The strawberry blonde nodded quickly, sending a look at Rosie before walking away.