043

CONFESSION-043

CONFESSION-043

Matilda walked in front of Sasha as she called out Bob's name. Rick was with Tyreese after he explained to his sons what was happening.

"Bob," Sasha whispered shouted.

The women  walked a little further before hearing a snarl of a walker. Sasha turned around when a twig snapped, startling them. The dark skinned woman looked in her scope, seeing nothing. Two walkers came after Sasha.

"Sasha! Look out!" Matilda yelled who was a few feet away from her.

Matilda ran towards her as Sasha pushed the first walker in the tree. The dark haired woman swung her hammer smashing the second walker while Sasha had bashed in the first walker's head in with her gun. A hand grabbed Sasha, covering her mouth as she let out a gasp.

Matilda held up her hammer ready to hit the walker but was meet with Tyreese and her father.

"Hey, it's me," Tyreese muttered to Sasha.

"Tyreese. He's getting away."

"Who?" Rick asked, shining his light through the forest. Tilly stood next to father as Sasha answered.

"Somebody was watching us,"  Sasha says, panting.

"If we go in there now, some of us aren't coming back."

"Bob is out there somewhere. Scared, alone." Sasha said.

"Maybe not alone. Daryl and Carol are missing, too." Rick said, glancing around.

After looking around a little longer, they headed back to the church. Tyreese opened the door, letting the girls in first. Matilda walked over to her son and siblings, hugging them. She picked up Judith, kissing her.

"Stop. What are you doing?" Matilda turned to Sasha, who was standing in front of Gabriel. "What the hell are you doing? This is all connected. You showed up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone."

"I—I don't—I don't have anything to do with this."

Sasha pulled out her knife and aimed it at him. He backed up until he hit the small fencing at the front of the church. Behind her, the group called out for her to stop, but she didn't listen.

"Sasha, put it away."

"Who's out there?" Sasha asked again, stepping closer to him.