060

VIOLENT TENDENCIES-060

Matilda sat on the ground next to her husband as they fixing up the motorcycle. Well it was mostly Daryl,  she just sat there handing him the tools he needed. Their son was with her brothers

The dark haired woman admired her husband's beauty, grinning when he glanced at her. Matilda handed Daryl a zip-tie as she heard footsteps coming down from the house. She looked over and saw her father, walking towards them.

"So, is he okay with it?" Daryl asked, glancing up at Rick.

"It was pretty much his idea. He gets it."

"It's got a bed and a bath, but it's still a cage, you know?" Matilda replied, thinking about Morgan, who was in a cell.

"He gets it," Rick says, looking down at the couple. "He told me what happened out there with the trucks."

Daryl climbed to his feet, standing next to Rick as his wife stayed on the ground playing with pebbles. She looked up at her father and husband.

"He tells you about those guys he met? The Ws."

"Like that, we saw, yeah. we need more watchpoints. And I'm gonna tell Deanna we don't go look for people anymore."

Daryl reaching out a hand to his wife, pulling her to her feet as her father spoke.

"You feel different about it?" Rick asked, looking at his son-in-law.

Daryl nodded. "Yeah, I do."

"Well, people out there, they got to take care of themselves, just like us. I'm gonna get him out. Shouldn't leave him in there any longer than we have to." Rick says before leaving the couple alone.

Later that day, Daryl drive slowly down the road as he was leading dozens on dozens on dozens of walkers. He drove slowly as the walkers snarled after him before meeting up with Kelly, Abraham, and Sasha in a car.

After driving further down the road, they got to Redding and Marshall RD before Redding RD as flares shot off, warning away the walkers from the walls that stopped them from going down Marshall RD.

Morgan, Michonne, Lola, and Rick stood behind the wall firing off flares. The flares rattled off the walls made them stop as Lola  peered through the wall and saw walkers shoving into the wall as they stumbled by.

Lola made eye contacted with her leader causing both to nod. They continued to fire off flares, making the walkers follow them.