057

SHAKY GROUND-057

           SHAKY GROUND-057

Matilda was standing next to Glenn in front of the armory as they getting ready for a supply run. Noah approached the pair, handing them a rifle before walking over to Eugene who was holding something.

"Here," Noah said, holding out a gun for Eugene to take.

Eugene looks at the gun before denying it. "Oh, no, thank you."

"Just take it." Matilda insisted, coming over to Noah.

"Come on, you got to protect yourself," Noah told him.

"Not if I don't go."

Noah sighed before Aiden steps next to Tilly who immediately stepped back towards her best friend.

"We're not driving all that way so we can just drive back with the wrong shit." Aiden spoke.

Eugene holds up the small device. "It's a dozen of these. They are consistent in appearance across manufacturers. The shit will be right. I will install said shit. Then the grid will be fully operational again."

Aiden had walked away, leaving Noah to listen. Noah shoved the gun against Eugene's chest before walking off. Tara hands Matilda some supplies before the dark haired woman carries them to the van.

She looked a crossed the street to see her husband waiting for her and glanced at the others before jogging across the street.
"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Stay safe out there," Daryl warned.

Matilda smiled up at her husband. "You too. Going out with Aaron. You can get hurt."

Daryl rolled his eyes at his wife's worrying. His wife glanced back at the group before turning back to him.

"Love you," she said, giving him a kiss.

"Love you, too." He muttered.

Matilda smiled before making her way back over to the van and climbed in the van and taking a seat next to her best friend. Tara sits between Eugene and Noah.

"So, seriously, though, what's her story?" Tara asked Noah as Aiden started up the van.

Matilda looked at Noah, in surprise.
"You like a girl, Noah?"

Noah looks at the woman in disbelief. "No!"

Matilda chuckled as Aiden turned on music to drown out their voices.
"Great, another mix." Noah rolled his eyes as he played with his gun.