144

THE START OF A REVOLUTION, part one-144

SIX MONTHS LATER
MAY

Six months passed since coming to the Commonwealth and the whole things with someone stealing a bunch of weapons and Aaron and Gabriel under Hornsby's suspicion. Sally had meet Cassidy, Carl, RJ, and Judith, and immediately became close with all of them.Violet and Hudson started dating four months ago and they were happy together, Max was happy to see Vi finally smiling.

Something big changed Max's life forever, Alice is six months pregnant with a girl. It was a shock to everyone, something that came out of nowhere but they couldn't be anymore happier. They might be young, both turned twenty one two months ago, they still going to be good parents.

Alice was given a different job, due to her pregnancy which she refused heavily, but was overruled and now worked as a waitress with Magna. She was apart of the little group that Eugene had made after the disappearance of the fake Stephane.

Currently, Max, Sally, Daryl, Violet, and Hudson were with the Commonwealth army on their way to Hilltop in search of the weapons and escapees. The army stopped as a small herd of walkers crossed their paths.

"Why don't you two take care of this?" Hornsby says, pointing at Aaron and Gabriel.

"Are you serious?" Daryl asked.

"We have to save our ammunition. I was told you can handle yourselves. Where's the problem?" Hornsby smiled.

Aaron and Gabriel walked towards the small herd with Max, Daryl, and Violet following. The five took out all the walkers with ease with Hornsby watching them, after they were done, Daryl turned to the commander and kicked a decapitated head of Walker at Hornsby.

"We save you a bullet." He grunted.

Hornsby didn't look phased as he smiled and walked towards them. "And barely broke a sweat! Nice! Come on, let's keep moving. Helmets on, Soldiers." He told the three as he passed.

Violet rolled her eyes as she put on her helmet and got into line with Hudson. Max did the same right, standing between Sally and his dad. He glanced at Sally, who was definitely finding something from all of them, even Commonwealth. She's been in communication with someone who he knew was not in the community, he had seen it several of times.

She has a walkie talkie that she carries around with her, he seen it those times and her talking into it. Something about Sally was oddly familiar, even if he couldn't see her face, it was her eyes that were so...familiar. Granted, a lot of people had hazel eyes and she could just be a regular person.