027

PRIVATE CHAT-027

PRIVATE CHAT-027

TWO DAYS LATER

"Carl, come here," Glenn called towards the boy as he handed him a box of bullets "You stash these at the loading dock. All right? Take Violet. Beth, Kelly, put more up on the catwalk. If anyone gets pinned down we need to make sure that they have plenty of ammo. I'll go work on the cage outside."

Merle stepped forwards. "What we should be doing is loading some of the firepower in a truck and paying a visit to the Governor and his sister. We know where he is right now."

"Are you suggesting that we just go in and kill him?" Glenn asked, looking at Merle.

"Yeah, I am," Merle said, leading on the wall.

"We told Rick, Matilda, and Daryl that we'd stay put," Lola said,

"I've changed my mind, sweetheart. Being on the sideline with my brother out there ain't sitting right with me." Merle said, looking at the dark skinned girl.

"The three of them are right in the middle of it. No idea we're coming. They could get taken hostage or killed." Lola said, standing next to Michonne.

"A thousand things could go wrong," Glenn added, walking towards the door with Carl and Violet behind him.

"And they will," Merle said.

Carl turned to look at that man. "My dad can take care of himself."

"Sorry, son, but your dad's head could be on a pike real soon," Merle scoffed.

"Don't say that to him," Maggie said, ushering Lee towards her.

"It's not the right move. Not now. Can't take the risk of putting them in the crossfire. That's my decision. It's final." Glenn ordered, walking out of the cellblock.

"You're a real asshole, you know," Lola said, cleaning her gun.

***

Matilda sat with Herself in the van when the four of them got the farm The Governor agreed to talk with her father. They pulled next to Daryl, who had came back.

"He's already in there." The redneck said. "Sat down with Rick."

"Is Maria in there?" Matilda asked her redneck.

Daryl shook his head as he looked around. "Nah, didn't see her."

"I don't see any cars." Hershel said, sticking his head out the window.