135

RUN BOY RUN-135

RUN BOY RUN-135

"Well, this place sure has gone to shit since the last time I was here." Negan said, looking around.

In Arbor Hills, the group had walked along a road until they stopped abruptly. On each side the road was bodies hanging upside down by their feet from the trees.

"Let's double back. We can cut through—" He continued before getting cut off by an arrow wizzing past him and into Roy's face.

Cole let out a scream when a knife was thrown at him and sliced off his hand. Max quickly ducked behind a tree as a bunch of knives were thrown towards them. He peeked around and saw a group of masked people coming towards them.

"Run!" Duncan shouted, causing complete chaos to irrupted.

Max dodged several knives thrown his way before he was attacked from behind. One of the people swiped their machete at him, slicing open his shoulder badly and went to finish the job by stabbing Max through the chest, but the blonde haired boy quickly thrusted his spear upwards and into the man's face.

He pulled out his spear and ran, ignoring the seething pain from his shoulder. Max get as close to his dad as possible, before a knife lodged itself in his thigh.

"Max, get out of here!" Daryl yelled as he shot at one of the people. "Ran!"

Max did what he was told as he pulled out a knife and sprinted into the woods. He ignored the seething pain he was in, zig-zagging through the woods as two of the people raced after him, throwing knives and shooting arrow at him.

He ran until his legs went like jelly, his shoulder length hair whipped against his face as he looked back behind and saw the two people a bit far behind him. Looking at where he was running, he weaved through the trees, it was so dark out that he didn't see the tree log and tripped over it.

Max let out a yelp as pain shot through his wrist when he landed on it. He stumbled up, took off sprinting again without his spear. Luckily, his backpack stopped a knife from hitting his back as one whizzed passed his face and chipped a bit of his cheek.

A loud female scream echoed around the woods making Max's heart stop. It was Violet's scream. He turned to the left towards the scream but he needed to lose the two people behind him. Max saw a fallen tree trunk, he slipped off his backpack and throw it to the side before hiding behind the tree.

He pressed himself as close to the trunk and ground as possible, throwing leaves, branches and any shubbs on top of him and tried blending into the earth. He put his hand over his mouth, trying to cover his heavy panting.