042

THOUSAND TIMES-042

THOUSAND TIMES-042

The group walked away from the cabin, Matilda walked beside her redneck and son as she watched her family reunite. As they walked farther up the tracks, her father stopped at one of the Terminus signs. He picked up a piece of dirt, crossing out everything but Sancturay.

No Sanctuary.

Mid-day hit and the group decided to take a break, Carl was feeding Judith with his brother and Violet sitting next to them. Matilda stood next to her redneck and son, his arm wrapped around her shoulder while her arms wrapped around their son.

"You didn't want to be there. That's why I tried to talk to you. Glenn told me you saved his life." Her father spoke to Tara.

"He saved mine," Tara replied.

Rick chuckled, glancing towards his children, smiling when he saw his two girls interact. Matilda was sitting on the other side of his boys with Judith on her lap.

He looked back at Tara. "That's how it works with us, right?"

"Right," Tara said as she held out her fist, waiting for Rick to fist pump her.

"Hey." Rick looked at her fist and chuckled before fist-pumping her.

"Get something to eat. We'll start back at sunup." Rick said, walking over to his family.

Later that night, they were all crowd by a fire, watching their surroundings. Daryl, Lola, and Meredith were keeping watch around everyone. Matilda sat with her siblings and son with Carl was sleeping on her right thigh with his arm around Judith, while Lee and Max was curled up next to her.

"We own you everything," Rick whispered.

"You own Tyreese and Tilly. They were at the prison. Tilly kept her sister safe." Carol replied.

Rick nodded. "You got back there."

Carol didn't say anything before pulling out a watch, Rick's watch. "It was in one of their storerooms."

Changing look out shift, Daryl went of to his little family, taking a seat next to his girl and Max, who he thought as his son as Matilda handed Judith over to her father.

She shifted so that she was resting between her redneck's legs with her head on his chest. Daryl wrapped his arm around her, his back against a tree. Max crawled towards to his mom, curling himself on her lap, his father and mother planted a kiss on his head.