031

MEDICINE RUN-031      

MEDICINE RUN-031      

"You found them like this?" Rick asked Tyreese as Lola, Daryl, and Carol stood around two burnt bodies.

Tyreese looked back at Rick. "I came to see Karen...and I saw the blood on the floor. Then I smelled them. Somebody dragged them out here and set them on fire. They killed them and set them on fire!"

He yelled before charging up Rick causing Daryl and Lola to grab his arms, restraining him.

"You're a cop. You find out who did this and you bring 'em to me. You understand? You bring 'em to me!" Tyreese demanded.

"We'll find out who—" Rick says as Tyreese got out of Daryl's and Lola's grip.

"I need to say it again?" The dark skinned man asked.

"No. No. I know what you're feeling. I've been there. You saw me there. It's dangerous." Rick explained.

"Karen didn't deserve this," Tyreese added.

"No."

"David didn't deserve it. Nobody does." Tyreese continued, as Daryl grabbed his arm and pulling back.

"All right, man, let's—" Daryl tires to say, but Tyreese pushes off back against a gate.

"Man, I ain't going nowhere till I found out who did this!" Tyreese said, holding Daryl by his vest.

Rick, Carol, and Lola stepped forwards to pull Tyreese off of Daryl making the red neck to stick his hand out, saying that he got it.

"We're on the same side, man," Daryl told Tyreese.

"Hey, look, I know what you're going through. We've all lost someone. We know what you're going through right now, but you're got to calm down." Rick said, causing Tyreese to charge at him.

Lola tried putting herself between the men which caused Tyreese to backhand her. She fell on the ground, clutching her cheek as Carol came to check on her.

"You need to step the hell back!" Tyreese yelled as he hit Lola.

Daryl looked towards Lola with concern before nodding from she said she was okay.

"She wouldn't want you being like this," Rick said as Tyreese swang back and punched him on the face making him to fell to the ground.

"No!" Lola and Carol yelled, pushing themselves between the men.

"Stop! Stop!" Carol yelled as Tyreese punched Rick again.