030

SICK-030

SICK-030

Night fell over the prison, Matilda layed on her bunk. It was Daryl's night to keep watch so she was alone. She couldn't sleep, sweat covered her neck and forehead.

She couldn't stop coughing as she tried to sit up. Warm liquids slid down her chin, Tilly lifted her hand and gasped seeing crimson blood coat her fingers. She rolled off her bunk and landed on the floor with a thump.

"Tilly?" Lee said walking to the cell door. "Oh my god, Matilda!" He rushed over to his sister, kneeling down. "Dad!"

Lee grabbed sheets from the bed and held it to his sister's mouth as more and more blood poured out. His father, Glenn, and Daryl appeared at the cell with the redneck rushed in and picked up his girl bridal style.

"Glenn, go get Hershel!" Rick shouted as Daryl placed his daughter on the bed.

Matilda faded in and out of conscious, sweat poured down her face as Hershel touched her head, feeling that it was burning.

"She's burning up. Maggie, go get cold water and a rag, now!." Hershel told his daughter.

Maggie rushed out of the cell, dodging Carl, Violet, and Max who was standing outside of the cell as Matilda started choking on her blood.

"Turn her on her side! She's choking on her blood!" Hershel yelled.

Daryl and Rick pushed their girl onto her side causing the blood to rush out of her mouth. Matilda gasped for air as Maggie rushed into the cell with a bowl of cold water.

She dropped the rag into the water, before ringing it out before placing it on Tilly's burning forehead.

Suddenly a gunshot out from a nearby cellblock, screams filled the air.

"Help! Help!" Lizzie screamed, running into the cell block.

"Go! We got her!" Maggie yelled when Daryl and Rick didn't move.

"Walkers in D!" Glenn said as they ran through the tombs.

"What about C?" Rick asked.

"Clear. We locked the gates to the rest of the tombs." Sasha said as she and Tyreese met up with Rick, Daryl, and Glenn.

"Kelly's on guard," Sasha said as they ran.

"It isn't a breach," Lola said, jointing. "We followed the plan," Sasha said.

When they got to cellblock D, Daryl rushed to the far side of the block with Lola as the others checked on the people.