086

MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD, AND GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES, part two-086

Michonne lead the pair into the sewers towards their family. Matilda walked into front of them, looking at her people before heading towards her husband, son, and baby sister.

She picked up Judith, held her to her chest, one of her arms wrapped around Max who hugged her. Looking up at her husband, Matilda gave him a faint smile before raising her hand brushing out some hair.

Daryl looked at her with an odd expression, making her frown. His eyes turned towards something, she looked to where he was looking.

Her blood ran cold as her eyes lied on her baby brother. She handed her sister to her husband before stepping towards him, their father, and Michonne as he lifted up his shirt and realized a bite mark.

"No, no, no." Matilda breathed as her brother looked up at her. Her chin started to wobble as tears welled up in her eyes. "No. Not you."

She let out a shuttered breath as she turned away from him. Bile ran up her throat as she wrapped an arm around her stomach before leaning over and vomited on the ground

Matilda crouched, wiped her mouth and closed her eyes as she placed a hand on her forehead. A sob choked her as her father's and brother's voice sounded like they were underwater.

She stood up, walking down the other sewer tube away from everyone. Tilly collapsed against the wall, sliding down and landed on the ground. A sob escaped her mouth as she rested her head against the wall.

When Matilda stopped crying, she stared ahead of her at the wall when the voice of her brother called out.

"Where's Tilly?"

She climbed to her feet, walking towards the boy and saw that he was lying on a cot. "I'm right here."

Carl reached out for her. "C'here."

Matilda swallowed harshly as tears welled in her eyes. She sat on the other side of the cot, her hand clutched his as he weakly smiled up at her.

"Hey." He whispered with his doofy smile. "Hey, Til. Look at me."

Tears streamed down her face as she looked him. A sob choked her, her chin wobbled violently as Carl squeezed her hand.

"The-the baby. Do you have a name?" Carl asked, panting.

Matilda shook her head. "No. Haven't t-thought of one yet."