005

SORROWFUL DISCOVERY-005               Matilda was leaning against the railing of the porch taking with Kelly and Lola as T-Dog and Andrea came towards them

Matilda was leaning against the railing of the porch taking with Kelly and Lola as T-Dog and Andrea came towards them.

"Do you know what's going on?" T-dog asked Glenn and Matilda who were the first to meet the pair half-way.

"Where's everyone?" Andrea asked.

"You haven't seen my dad?" Matilda frowned looking at the pair.

"He went off with Hershel," Andrea replied. "We were supposed to leave a couple of hours ago."

"Yeah, you were," Daryl said as he and Carol became behind Matilda. "What the hell?"

"Rick told us he was going out." Carol spoke up.

"Damn it. Isn't anybody taking this seriously?" Daryl asked, his eyes filling up with anger. "We got us a damn trial, Oh. here we go."

Matilda watched as Shane walked towards us with a bag hanging from his shoulders. The one that held all the guns. She shook her head, knowing what Shane is going to do.

"What's all this?" She asked as he held out a rifle to Daryl.

"You with me, man?" Shane ignored her and addressed the redneck.

Without hesitation, Daryl took the gun and mumbling a "Yeah."

"Time to grow up," Shane said turning to Andrea. "You already got yours?"

"Yeah," She said with an confused  expression on her face. "Where's Dale?"

"He's on his way," he said passing a gun to T-dog.

"I thought we couldn't carry," Lola cut in. She eyed him suspiciously as he dug into the bag and handing her gun.

"We can and we have to," Shane replied firmly. "Look, it was one thing sitting around her picking daisies when we thought this place was supposed to be safe, but now we know ain't." He stopped and looked at Glenn and Tilly. "How about yous? You gonna protect yours?"

Glenn and Matilda shared a look before the dark haired girl glanced back at her brother and Violet, but didn't take a gun.

"Can you shoot?" Shane asked Maggie, who stood next to Tilly.

Huffing, Maggie glared at the man.
"Can you stop? You do this, you hand out these guns, my dad will make you leave tonight."