001

REUNITED-001

REUNITED-001

When morning rose, Dale started towards the farm where the rest of his group was.

Once there, Matilda and her group watched as Carol hug a dark skinned, happily. Matilda turned to Lola and Kelly, talking in whispers as Lee looked around the group of people.

His eyes slight of a familiar dark-haired man causing them to widen and well up with tears.

"Daddy!"

The twelve year old boy shouted, running over to his father, barreling into his chest.

His father gasped in surprise. "Lee!"

Matilda snapped her head towards her father and brother, her hazel eyes widening. A smile spread across her face as she hurried towards her father.

"Dad!"

Rick's head snapped up from where it was buried in his son's hair, just in time for his oldest child to throw herself into the hug.

"Tilly, Lee, you're okay." He whispered softly into his daughter's hair. "You're okay."

"Mama." Lee said, looking at their mother. He pulled himself out of Rick's arms and placed himself in the arms of his mother.

Lori wasn't as affectionate towards her son as her husband, but hugged the boy back. Matilda and Rick pulled away from each other, Tilly gave her mother a nod before turning towards her father.

"Carl, where's Carl?" She asked, looking at her father's baby blue eyes. The same as her youngest brother's.

Rick glanced at his wife, who nodded before looking at the short brunette woman.

"Take them to Carl, please."

The woman nodded, motioning towards the siblings into the farm house. Before the woman took them to see their brother, she had lead them to the kitchen.

"Let's get you something to eat before you see your brother." The woman said as she pulled out sandwich ingredients. "I'm Maggie, by the way."

Maggie was a pretty girl. Her hair was cut short somewhat passed her chin, a chestnut brown. Her hazel eyes were a mix of green and brown, which sparkled in the sunlight from the kitchen window. Her cheeks were scattered with small freckles.

"I'm Samual, but I prefer Lee. And this is my big sister, Matilda." Lee introduced himself and his sister with big smile on his face.