045

BADASS KIDS -045

BADASS KIDS -045

In the morning, Daryl helped Tyreese destroy the organ as Sasha chopped the pews, angrily. He walked passed her, carrying a few pipes from the organ. Gabriel stood in front of his church, feeling sick.

The redneck glanced at Matilda, who was helping Kelly nail wood borders to the windows. She hasn't spoken to him since last night, indicating that she was pissed at him.

Matilda walked over to her father and Michonne, glancing at the new kid, who was helping her son and brothers.

"He wants to go to Atlanta, but I can't have that," Rick spoke as his daughter looked at him.

"Then you stay. I'll go." Michonne replied making Rick shake his head.

"Carol and Beth are out there still. If Noah trusts us then we should trust him." Matilda reminded her father.

Rick blamed himself for Carol's disappearance but she wanted to leave anyway.

"I owe it to Carol," Rick spoke, glancing at his daughter.

"We all owe Carol." Michonne pointed out.

"I owe her more." Rick spits back, before walking over back to the church.

Michonne looked at Matilda , who just shrugged. "Dad's Stubborn. It's hard to change his mind."

***

Later that day, everybody was in the church. Rick, Daryl, Matilda, Kelly, Lola, Sasha, and Tyreese came up with a plan to go to Atlanta. "Michonne will stay with the kids, while everyone else goes to Atlanta," Rick spoke, as everyone was ready.

Matilda walked over to her little brothers and son, placing a hand on Carl's neck, making him look up at her. "You protect Judith and Lee, okay?"

"Got it," Carl replies, hugging his sister.

The group walked out of the church, leaving the other half behind. Violet bounced Judy as the baby started to fuss. She headed over to Carl, taking a seat next to him. They sat in silence before she spoke.

"They're going to be fine, Carl. They're strong."

"I know. It's just they could get killed." Carl replied.

Violet nods before placing her head on his shoulder. "They know had to fight, especially your sister and dad. All of them, us, are fighters. We can get through them, together."