069

LAST DAY ON EARTH-069

ONE MONTH LATER

The baby is the size of a peapod.

Matilda stood next to Glenn as the duo and Maggie sorted through weapons. It's been a few weeks since they went to one of the Savior's bases.

A few weeks since Daryl, Rosita, and Denise went on a medical run. They were running out of meds. Daryl and Rosita were all hesitant but the woman convinced them to go. But it didn't turn out to be a good run.

A man named Dwight. Daryl had another run-in with him, a group of other Saviors.

Matilda's arm brushed her thirteen weeks old stomach, making her smile. She was showing more then she originally thought which made her tell her father and Michonne.

Her father had knew she was pregnant because Carol had accidentally told him the day they went to the base. Matilda was slightly upset with the woman but knew it was in accident.

Rick had took the news of his second grandchild better than she inspected, though he was shocked at first when Carol told him. His little girl was going have a baby.

Michonne walked over to them and stood next to the second pregnant woman.

"We'll have these, but we should hide a few," Maggie spoke. "That way, we can find them but strangers can't. In case anyone gets in."

"They won't," Glenn reassured his wife.

The sudden revving of a motorcycle engine caught their attention. Daryl was driving towards the gate making Matilda sigh.

"Oh, no," Michonne muttered.

They watched as Daryl get off his bike and pushed past Rosita. She tried to stop him from opening the gate, but he had already opened it.

"What the hell is he doing?" Glenn asked, glancing at Matilda and Michonne

"Something he shouldn't," Matilda muttered.

"We got to stop him," Glenn said, behind they took off.

Glenn and Michonne jumped into a van and drove after the redneck, but Abraham stepped in front of the van.

"Make room for my freckled ass." but Rosita cut him off.

"No. Cover my watch."