153 + EPILOGUE

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD- 153 + Epilogue

When they did, everyone sprinted forwards the rendezvous place where the rest of their group was. Once they got there, Daryl placed his daughter on a holdable stretcher before picking it up with Max's help.

Max had notice his mom and was not that surprised to see her, already knowing she was Sally. He focused on his baby sister and getting her to the safe house. When they were there, Daryl immediately put his daughter on a bed that Toni, Yumiko's brother told him to.

Matilda followed, standing next to her husband as Toni pulled out his light and shined into her daughter's eyes. "She's in a fragile state. It's good you gave her blood. I'll do what I can. Ezekiel."

"On it." Zeke went to got the supplies.

Matilda watched from where she stood in her husband's arms as her daughter got surgery to remove the bullet. Toni and Zeke cleared the room needing space to work, including Cassie's parents, telling them they will come and get them when she was stable.

Max sat with Ally, holding their daughter on his legs. BB was sleeping peacefully, letting him soak her up and took in her beauty. She had a few hairs of ginger peeking out from beneath her little hat, her pale skin had a few freckles scattered across her tiny nose. She was beautiful.

He looked up and saw his parents, mostly his dad pacing a few feet in front of them. Muttering something his girlfriend, he stood up with his baby in his arms and walked over to his parents.

"I think you should finally meet someone." Max said, handing his daughter over to his dad before hugging his mom.

Daryl held his granddaughter so gently that he was afraid to hold her as Matilda smiled at them. "What's her name?"

"Bonnie Elizabeth Dixon." Max answered. "After my biological mom and Ally's mom."

"She's prefect, Max." Daryl glanced at his son before looking back down at Bonnie.