061

ANGEL BY THE WINGS-061

"You found us, okay. Here we are." A woman with brown hair spoke, as Daryl pointed his crossbow at her and her friends.

He lost Kelly, Abraham, and Sasha after some fucker shot at them. Daryl had driven into the woods that looked like a was burnt. Burnt bodies were scattered throughout the woods as he stood in front of two women.

"We earned what we took."

A brach snapped making Daryl whip around but was hit in the face with something. He fell to the ground, his vision fared.

Later that night, Daryl woke up laying in front of three unknown people. Two women and a man, Daryl can faintly hear them talking as his vision and hearing slowly came back.

"Probably just another soldier....Probably hates him too."

Daryl faded in and out of consciousness, the people's voice echoed through his ears. He opened his eyes seeing someone was going through his bag.

"You know how to use one?" Someone says, holding up his crossbow.

"Yeah." A man's voice echoed. "Never liked using them to hurt."

The next time  he came out consciousness, he saw them gathered around each other as the man sharped something.

"We pick up Patty and we're gone, okay?" The man's voice echoed again. "This is the last day we gotta live like this."

Morning came, Daryl fully woke up. He went to move his hands, but something stopped him. His hands were tied together as the man crouched in front of him.

"Get up. Hey, get up." The man ordered, pointing his gun at Daryl. "We're moving. Here's the deal. You don't say shit and I won't kill you."

"I ain't who you think," Daryl spoke, causing the man to click his gun placing the barrel on his head.

"Say something else. Go ahead." The man growled.

Daryl didn't speak, his mind quickly going to his wife and son. He can't die and leave them. The man pulled him to his feet and pushed him towards the two women.

He got a good look at them, one woman had pixie-cut blonde hair and the other had brown hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"Follow them." The man said.

They walked through the woods, the brown-haired woman pulled out a half drank water bottle. She held it towards the pixie woman.
"Drink the rest."