099

SCARS-099

SCARS-099

A YEAR AND HALF LATER

A rough year and half past since his mother's and grandfather's death happened. It was hard loss for everyone, especially his father and Michonne, whom had lost their significant others.

Max had to stay strong for his sister, who it didn't know what had happen to her mama and grandpa. The year and half year old was the boy's will to keep moving after their father had decided to live on his own outside of Alexandria.

Their father would to visit them two or three times a month. Though Max knew how hard the loss of his mother hit his father, due to the fact the redneck seemed isolated himself from his family more and more as the year and half past.

Michonne, who was pregnant with his grandfather's baby, had agreed to help her old friend Jocelyn rescue her children, which they did. The night before the woman and her children kidnapped Judith, Cassie, and the other children of Alexandria was something they all need.

Max had laid on his stomach beside Judith and the kids that they had rescued. Cassie was sitting in front of him, playing with her stuffed animal that their father had found for her as the rest of the kids played the quite game.

The fire pit crackled around them, the smell of food cooked on it and for the first in a year the people of Alexandria enjoyed themselves. But that joy didn't last long when in the middle of the night Joselyn and her children had kidnapped the young children of Alexandria.

The morning when the people of Alexandria had found that the their children and Jocelyn were missing, the security of their home changed.

Max was in pure panic mode after not finding his sister on her crib. He immediately got dressed, sprinted out the house and towards Michonne and her small group. He was in hysterics as he explained that he couldn't find Cassidy anywhere.

By mid-day, Max and Michonne had set out on a search for Judith, and Cassie and the other children. His father immediately agreed to help them when they had explained what happened. Those people had taken his little girl.

The search was hard for Michonne, due to the fact she was heavily pregnant, but the woman was determined to find her daughter and the children.

After a few break, the trio made it to a school, Max followed after Michonne with his gun at the ready. The duo spotted a familiar boy standing on top of the stair to the front door of the school.

"PJ!" Michonne yelled, startling the boy. The boy took off running, causing the woman and teen to hurry after him. "Wait! Wait!"