051

ALEXANDRIA-051

ALEXANDRIA-051

Lee sat in the back between Michonne and Aaron, while his father and Glenn were in the front with the Korean man  driving. Rick would glance back at his son still not trusting Aaron. It was dead silence as Glenn drove down the deserted road, the RV was following closely.

Lee glanced at Aaron kept muttering under his breath before looking back towards his father who opened the glove box and pulled out a stack of license plates.

"Um, I'm trying to collect all 50 states," Aaron explained. "Put them all on a wall in my house."

"You have your own house?" Michonne asked, glancing at him.

"See for yourself," Aaron said, motioning towards his lap.

The envelope of pictures sat on his lap as Lee picked them up, before scanning through the photos. He leaned closer to Michonne, the teen and woman looked at one of the houses.

He frowned before looking back at Aaron. "Why don't you have any photos of your people?"

"Oh, I took a picture of the whole group, but I didn't get the exposure right. When I tried to develop it later, it just—"

"Did you ask him the questions?" Michonne interrupted.

"No," Rick replied.

It went silent until Lee spoke. "How many walkers have you killed?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Aaron says, confused.

"How many?"

"I don't know. A lot." Aaron answered after a second of silence.

"How many people?" Lee questioned.

"Two."

"Why?"

"Because they tried to kill me," Aaron replied as Rick pulled out a weird listening device.

"You were listening to us?" Glenn asked, glancing back at Aaron.

Lee took the device out of his father's  hand before examining it. It looks like a microphone that was connected to a cone.

"I already said I was watching you. Yes, I was listening." Aaron answered.

"That's creepy, Dude," Lee muttered, as his father spoke.