056

RUN FRECKLES-056

RUN FRECKLES-056

(Season 1)

"Rosie! We need to leave." Eddie yelled, running up to his little sister's room. At the top, he knocked on the poster-covered door.
"Rosie!"

The door swung open revealing a young Rosewood. "What the hell do you want, Eddie?"

"Something happening, we need to leave. Pack some things and meet in the kitchen." Eddie ordered.

She looked at him confused. "What—Eddie, what's wrong? Where's mom and dad?"

"Rosie, there is no time to explain, just to what I told you, okay? And hurry." With that Eddie rushed down the stairs, leaving Rosie standing there a little scared and confused.

Rosie rushed over to her window and pulled back the blinds. She gasped seeing dozens of walkers roaming the streets.

She quickly grabbed her backpack, shoving a few pieces of clothes in her backpack and a few necessaries.

Rosie zipped up her bag, swinging it over her shoulders before grabbing her walkman off of her desk. Her walkman was her mother who gave it to her on her 10th birthday.

She grabbed the red bomber jacket that her papa gave her before rushing  out of her room and down the stairs. She met up with her big brother, who was shoving cans of food into his bag.

"Eddie, what's going on?"

He didn't answer and only met with a bang on the sliding glass door. Rosie stepped towards it making her brother grab her arm and stopped her.

"Don't. Don't you go near that door." He growled as the banging on the door got loud as more walkers came. "Rosie, I will explain in the car. Let's go."

He stood up and dragged her to the front door before going to her level.
"Rosie, if anything happens to me, anything at all, you run. You understand?"

Rosie nodded before picking up her cat, Liliac. Eddie looked down at her and sighed.

"Do you have to take the cat?"

"Yes! I can't just leave him." Rosie cried.

"Fine. Now let's go." Eddie said, grabbing onto her arm again.

He opened the door before bolting out as his sister lagged behind. Eddie push her in front of him, got to the car, and jumped in as walkers banged on the windows.