126

WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF THE END, part one-126

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF THE END, part one-126

Cassidy sat on the floor of the wagon with her baby brother on her lap and RJ pressed against her side. She was still angry with her dad, she wanted to help and didn't understand why this mission was any different.

She was stabbed, fought with Alpha, and almost fell into a pit full of walkers and now her dad wouldn't let her help fight the Whispers and Alpha.

Currently, the wagon was being lead by her dad to Oceanside, in order to keep the children safe. She glanced over to her friend, Edith, who was sitting next to Ezra with her knees up against her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

Cassie feels guilty about neglecting her friend, and the missions wasn't an good excuse on why she did that to her friend. Once this was all over, she was going to make it up to Edie.

Feeling the wagon come to a stop, Cassie broke her gaze away from Edie and looked over at Judith, making eye contact with the older girl.

"Why'd we stop?" Carl had been the one to ask, his hazel eyes darted between his sister's and aunt's.

"Dunno." She muttered as she nudged him off her lap and stood up.

Her and Judith opened the flap of the front of the wagon, which Dianne and Lydia were sitting, and looked at why they stopped. In the middle of the road was a fallen tree, blocking their path to Oceanside, and in the trees were to walkers dressed in the Kingdom's armor.

Two of their people were dead.

"All the roads are gonna be like this now." Her father spoke, standing in front of his bike. "We ain't getting through. It's Negan. He's with her now."

Back at Hilltop, Gracie was the first out of the wagon, calling for her dad, and running towards him when Aaron came out of the house. Cassie hopped out, helping Carl and RJ out as Max and Violet rushed over to them.

Violet took Edie in her arms, the frighten girl buried her face in her aunt's shoulder, while Max took his siblings' hand in each of his as Aaron came towards them.

"What happened?" The man questioned after sending his daughter into the house with the rest of the children.

"She blocked all the roads. Means they're closing in on us." Daryl explained. "If we had a window to get out we just missed it."

"But we can't stay here." Kelly says, looking at Daryl and her voice breaking. "You said...you all said we can't stay here."