041

PEOPLE EATERS-041

PEOPLE EATERS-041

"All right, got four of them pricks coming our way." Daryl spoke peering out of the train car.

They made a plan to escape Terminus, everyone walked towards Daryl, standing at the ready.

"Okay, remember, go for their eyes then their throats. Keep the kids."

"Backs to the wall! Now!"

Lee took a quick breath as footsteps sounded on the roof. Everyone looked, bright sunlight washed over everyone. A small can was dropped in the train, Lee looked at it confused before small pumps of smoke shot out.

"Move!" Abraham shouted, grabbing the boy pushing his to the ground. He placed his body over his as Sasha grabbed Violet pushing her to ground, coving the young girl.

Smoke covered the train car as the doors opened as everyone coughed and stood up. Daryl was grabbed by one of the men causing Rick to rush over to him. They fought them before the leader was grabbed also.

They were pulled out as three more men came into the train car. The two men grabbed Glenn and Bob, throwing them out of the car.

The third man suddenly grabbed Violet pulling her towards him, tossing the young girl over his shoulder as she kicked and screamed. Kelly and her best friends cried out for her.

The men dragged Rick into one of the large buildings. A naked man was laying on a table as two other men sawed him. The man brought Rickto long metal basin before dropping him to his knee and tying his ankles and wrists with zip ties.

Rick struggled as they brought a struggling Daryl, Glenn, and Bob. The last man brought in Violet making the boys struggled and screamed through their gag for their young group member.

The man tossed Violet on the ground, her head hit, hard, on the ground. He lifted her up, leaning her over the basin before zip-tying her ankles and wrists.

The raven haired girl didn't fight back,   feeling dizzy. The man grabbed her hair and holding it tighly, making her face Rick and the others.

Blood poured down the side of Violet's face as she looked at her leader. Rick's eyes never leaves hers as the scraping of a blade against another blade filled the air.

A man stood on the other side of Bob with blades and an apron on. There was a another man holding a baseball bat, taking some practice swings. The men walked towards some other man bent over the basin, his blonde hair went into his face as he shook.