101

HAPPYNESS IS A BUTTERFLY-101

A/n: Cassie is not wearing Tilly's bracelet, I changed it. The bracelet will have a bigger role in a later chapter. I also found a way to watch season 11.

"What about this one, Rose?" Cassie asked, holding out a ripen red tomato.

Rosie looked at the tomato and smiled. "It's ripe. Why don't you give this Violet? She's in the pantry?"

The redhead woman give the little girl a small basket of tomatos , Cassie grinned and put her tomato into the basket. The little girl hurried off towards the pantry when she saw Judith sitting on a porch talking with Negan.

"Hi, Judy." She said, stopping in front of the ten year old. She looked down at the small window with bars and saw Negan. "Hello, Mr. Negan!"

"Hey, Sid." Negan smiled, using his nickname for her.

Cassidy set down the basket, picking up a tomato and stepped in front of the window. Standing on her tippy toes, the little girl reached her hand though the bars and handed the man the fruit.

Negan took the fruit with a small smile as he watched Cassidy pick up the basket again. "Thanks, sweetheart."

"No problem, Mr. Negan. Judy, would you help me read my book later?" The dark haired girl asked, looking at Jude.

Judith nodded. "Sure, Cas."

Cassidy smiled and took off towards the pantry,where she saw Violet writing stuff down in her notebook. "Aunt Vi!"

Violet turned towards her niece with a smile. "Hey, Cassie. Got those tomatoes for me?"

"Yep!"

The raven haired woman quickly counted the fruit before glancing at the little girl. "There's one missing."

Cassie looked down, sheepishly. "I gave one to Mr. Negan."

"You know you're not allow to talk to him, Cassidy." Violet scolded the girl.

"Please, don't tell Max. I only gave him a tomato and that's it. I didn't even talk to him." The little girl lied as her cheek became red.

Violet shook her head, placing the basket on top of a shelf. "It's not good to lie, Cassie. But I'm not going to tell Max, you are. And no more giving that man food."

Cassidy nodded, sadly. "Okay, sorry, Aunt Vi. I just wanted to make him happy."

The raven woman sighed with a smile as she placed her metal hand on the girl's shoulder. "You and your heart of gold. Could you give this to aunt Kelly and Saddiq for me?"