123

MYSTERY ISLAND-123

MYSTERY ISLAND-123

"Fill everyone in back home. We are just a walkie call away if they need anything. I'm only a couple days behind you." Michonne said as her and Alice stood into front of the others.

"I'll make sure the council knows what you're about to bring home. We'll have people ready with wagons, if you need. Just keep us posted." Scott explained.

"Michonne, I don't want you to worry. We got Judith looking after us." Luke said, smiling at the young girl.

"Keep her safe." Michonne said, looking at Max who was standing behind her daughter.

"I will." Max said, placing his hand on the young girl's shoulder. "You know I will."

"You're a worrywart." Alice says, smiling at her friend.

Max rolled his eyes as she stepped in front of him. "I'm not. I'm just protective."

"Overly-protective." Alice corrected as everyone disbanded and headed to the wagon.

"Whatever. Be careful, please." The boy said, hugging the older teen.

"I will, Max." Alice chuckled, pulling away.

She leant up slightly and placed a kiss on his cheek before hurrying away. She hurried to meet up with Michonne and Virgil, glancing back at the blonde boy and smiled when she saw him beet red.

***
Alice hopped out of the boat that the trio were in once they got to the Island Virgil told them about. Michonne had handcuffed the man to the boat incase he did anything before uncuffing him and stepped out of the boat.

"You couldn't have done that five hours ago?" Virgil asked, looking up at the woman.

"Why would I do that?" Michonne replied picking up her bag.

Alice placed her backpack over her shoulders; she had taken the books her and Max got from the library out and replaced it with supplies.

"Come on. Family's inland." The man said as they started walking towards inland.

"And the munitions?" She asked, her eyes lingered on the man.

Vigil let out a breath from his nose. "Everything's inland."

As they made their way through the woods and into a open field; there were two brick buildings in the middle with small gardens growing crops. Alice pulled out her knife as Michonne spoke.