035

LONG WAY DOWN-035

LONG WAY DOWN-035

"Tyreese. I didn't run. I don't leave Lizzie and Max." Mika told Tyresse

"See that? Tough little lady." Tyresse said, wrapping on arm around Mika.

Carol walked up beside Matilda. "Hey, there's some water in there. And some food."

Tyreese quickly took off her backpack and opened it, pulling out some granola bars for the kids and Tilly before turning to Carol. "I didn't see you get out. I thought you—"

"I wasn't there. I haven't gottten back yet. Rick and I found a car." Carol started explaining as Tyreese took a sip of water before handng it to Matilda. "He took what we had back to the prison. While I kept looking."

"Did you see it?" Tyreese asked, referring to the prison.

"I saw the end. And then I saw you and Tilly running into the woods. You were far away, I lost you, but—" Carol said, before Mika cut in.

"You found us."

Matilda handing the canteen to Max, who took a sip and gave it to Lizzie.

"I knew you would." Lizzie said as they started walking.

"Hey, maybe we can circle back and find your car." Tyreese said.

"The walkers and the fire, you can't go back to a graveyard." Carol said, glancing back to Judith who cooed in her older sister's arms.

"Look." Lizzie called, pointing towards a large sign.

They all walked up to it, as Mika started reading. "Sanctuary for all. Communtiy for all. Those who arrive survive."

***

Lola sat next to Bob in front of a creek, listening to Maggie scraping her knife on the ground. She found Bob, Sasha, and Maggie as she escaped with Lee who she saved him from a herd of walkers.

"Sorry." Bob said making Lola and Lee look at him.

"You can smile. You're alive. I get it." Sasha repiled, wrapping Bob's wound.

"That's not it." Bob said. "Tyreese could have made it, Sasha."

"We don't know if anyone got out." Sasha says, shoving her knife into her boot.

"No. We do." Bob reasurred her as they stood up. Lee watched as Sasha walked over to Maggie.

"Are you doing okay?" Lola asked the Grimes boy. Lee nodded as he throw rocks in the creek.