020

VENT BOY-020

VENT BOY-020

Warning!
Curving in to skin and other torturous details!

Matilda curled herself further into Glenn, who's eyes were wide. Maria chucked at the sight of her scared daughter as she motioned towards the two men behind her.

"Grab her." Maria said, standing up.

Two bulky men came towards the pair making Glenn to tighten his hold on the scared girl.

"No! Don't touch her!" He shouted.

Maria rolled her identical hazel eyes. "Do something with him."

One of the bulky men took out his gun and slammed the butt of it into Glenn's head. His hold on Matilda slack as he slipped into unconsciousness.

The second man grabbed a hold of Matilda causing her to struggle against him. She pleaded with the man to let out go, but it was no use as Maria and the two men left the room with her hanging over the man's shoulder.

***

"We're through with games." The governor said, holding Maggie at gun point. "Now one of you is gonna give up your camp."

Glenn swallowed, as the man cocked his gun and pointed it at him."The prison,"

"The one near Nunez?" Merle asked, joining into the conversation.

"That place is overrun." The governor said, looking at Glenn in disbelief.

"We took it," Glenn said, his eyes glued on his girlfriend.

"How many are you?" The governor asked, still pointing his gun at Glenn.

"Fourteen. We have Fourteen now." Maggie said.

"Fourteen people cleared that whole prison of biters? huh?" The man said, looking at Glenn.

The governor pulled his gun away from Glenn to Maggie before walking out. Merle pushed the short haired woman towards her boyfriend, who wrapped his arms around her.

***

"Let me go!" Matilda shouted, her fist pounding on the man's back. "Let go of me, you fucker!"

The man ignored woman as he followed his boss towards a spare room. Maria unlocked the door, motioning towards her henchmen.