064

STAY-064                                            

STAY-064                                            

Rick walked over to the door, pulling out his hatchet and opened it. Michonne hurried over to him.

"What--what are you doing?" She asked. "Rick!"

The door slammed shut as Rick walked out and Michonne looked at the group. "We have to go get him."

Matilda helped Denise with her brother while Rosie and Max sat against the wall, staring at the injured teen.

Aaron agreed so did Michonne and Heath. They all ran out, making a circle with Rick. Michonnestood to her leader, stabbing walkers in the head as they came toward her. Walkers blood-spattered across her face as she did. 

"Knock 'em away. Drive 'em down." Rick shouted as Denise, Matilda, and Eric came out of the house to help. 

"We can beat 'em. We can beat 'em!"

Matilda made it between Michonne and her father, stabbing walkers left and right as a wave of orange shot from the sky.

The heat from the flames raged through Alexandria as the walkers soon noticed the flames but the fight wasn't over.

"Don't give up!" Rick shouted as everyone continued to fight. 

Matilda suddenly was grabbed by a walker, she tried to stab it but she couldn't. She braced herself for the pain, but it never came. She looked up and saw her husband, standing over the walker.

"Daryl." She sighed as she smiled at her husband. The husband and wife took out the walkers with the group.

The next morning, Matilda sat on the bed next to Carl holding his hand with Lee on the other side. She caressed his face, wiping away his sweat-covered hair from his face.

The dark haired woman kissed his forehead that was wrapped in a bandage, smiling at Lee and her father before walking over to the next room towards her husband and son.

"That was a good thing to do with the fire, Daryl," Tilly spoke, watching as Denise stitch up his shoulder.
"You saved us. If you haven't set off the fire, the walkers would have probably over-powered us."

"She's right, Daryl. It was you who saved us." Rick said, behind his daughter. "The walkers would have over-powered us."

Matilda kissed Daryl's cheek, ruffling her son's hair before walking back into the room where Carl is. She sat on the bed, grabbing his hand.

"Papillon, I'm sorry I didn't protect you. You shouldn't be in this bed without an eye. God, I promised mom, I would protect you no matter and I failed. I failed you. I failed dad. I failed mom. I failed everyone. I'm so sorry, Carl."

Tears rolled down her eyes as the bed shifted under her. Her baby brother's hand squeezed her's making her looked up. Hazel met blue, Carl smiled softly at his oldest sister.

"It's not your fault, Ori. You didn't fail mom or dad. You protected in me every way, a brother could want. You protected Judith, Lee, Rose, and Max. We are still alive because of you. The way you protected us helped us live."

"I love you, Carl." Matilda mumbled into his shoulder as they hugged.

"I love you too, Matilda. Brother and sister forever?" Carl says, pulling away.

Matilda grinned. "Brother and Sister forever."

***

That night after everyone helped with cleaned up the walkers, Matilda fell faced first into her bed as Daryl tossed his blood-ridden shirt on the ground.

"Let's take a shower." She asked, looking up at her husband.

Daryl raised an eyebrow at her as she stood up. "Together?"

Tilly grinned, nodding and grabbed Daryl by the hand, dragging him into the bathroom. She quickly turned on the water before turning back to her husband.

"Take my clothes off." She smirked, tilting her to the side. "Now."

Daryl didn't waste any time, pulling off her shirt, his eyes wondered down her body. She pulled him in, smashing her lips on his and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

They stumbled into the shower, Daryl pinned her against the wall, their lips moving in sync. Love and passion bleed through the kiss as the hot water ran down their bodies.

Daryl trailed kisses down her neck as a moan slipped past her lips. He lifted her up making Matilda wrap her arms around his waist, her hands trialing up to his hair.

Love and passion burned through them as they made love with each other.