037

DARK RED-037

          DARK RED-037

"Do not fire that weapon." Abraham called to Tara who was ready to fire at walkers, climbing out of the truck. "Shit. Look at what we got here."

He chuckled, stabbing the two walkers in the head before a female walker came towards him.

"Oh, honey, look at you. You're a damn mess."

He hit it in the head with his crowbar, which got stuck in its head. "Damn it. Shit. Can I borrow that a sec?"

Tara gave him her gun, watching as he slammed the gun into the walkers, making it's brain splatter before Abraham tossed the gun back.

"There's some rags in the back." He pulled out his crowbar and turned back to Tara. "What?"

"Never seen that before." Tara said, glancing at the smashed walker.

"I've seen you do the same thing." Abarham repiled, motioning towards the walker.

"You smiled. You were smiling."

"Well, I'm the luckiest guy in the world. How about you help me with one of these cars? We got some miles to go." Abraham said, walking over to the broke-down cars.

"Glenn? Glenn, hey, don't move. Here's some water." Kelly said as her best friend had just woke up.

"Where are we?" He asked, confused taking the canteen.

"I'm not sure. We were fighting biters and you passed out. Right after we left the prison. I didn't know what to do. The back of the truck seemed safer than the side of the road." Kelly explained. "Hey, hey. Hey. Glenn, you're alright."

"Did we pass the bus? On the road, did we pass the bus, Kelly, Vi?"

"Yeah. Glenn, we did. But the bus, Glenn, it wasn't good." Kelly replied, looking at him. "They were all dead."

"How long since we passed it?" Glenn asked.

"Three hours." Violet answered as Glenn tap on the truck window.

"Hey. Hey, stop the truck." Glenn said though the window, only to receive the finger from Abraham.

"Hey, numbnuts, stop the truck." Tara yelled, banging on the truck.

Grenn picked up the gun, and hit it on the window. "Stop the truck! Stop the truck!"

The truck came to a stop when Glenn cracked the window, the four of them picked up their stuff, while Tara put down the bed of the truck. They jumped out as Abraham and Rosita came out of the truck.